Chapter 71

I know Nikole was in labor but I sat outside my car waiting until I seen Chanel clock out and come out to her car. Her scrubs fitted her body perfectly and hugged her waist like they was painted on. Just looking at her made my dick hard.

She got in a all black 2023 Range Rover with tinted out windows. Talk about bossed up after you leave a nigga.

I pulled out following her. I tried to stay back a bit so she wouldn't notice me. I followed her to this nice building. She parked her car outside and got out. 10 minutes later she came out with our daughter in her arms. My baby girl was so big and beautiful she looked just like Chanel. Her hair was so long to the middle of her back. Chanel had her dressed in a cute black dress some stockings and some Jordan's with the ruffled socks. She walked to her mommy car smiling holding a tablet almost the same size as her. My baby was growing up. I felt tears swell up in my eyes. I was missing so much of her life she'll be 2 soon. Chanel picked her up putting her in the car and buckling her up than blowing her a kiss. I know she loved being Princesses mommy.

She pulled off and a few moments later I pulled off with her. I followed her for a bit but than I lost her. I got pissed as fuck until I felt my car being bumped. I was about to get out but I was met face to gun. Chanel was standing in my face with a gun pointed at you.

This whole time I didn't know who the fuck was following me and it's yo ass! LEAVE ME ALONE ACTION! She yelled angrily putting her gun down. I grabbed her by her waist pulling her close to me.

I can't! I can't! Please! Chanel can we just talk!

Talk about what? There is nothing to talk about. I said everything that was on my chest earlier.

Can I at least see my daughter?

No! She doesn't no you and she's not about to see some strange man plus she just fell asleep! She yelled at me locking her doors from her Apple Watch.

I'm not no strange man! I'm her father!

You lost that title when you stopped caring about her, turned around and made a new family!

I did not stop saying that!

Than what you call it action? Cause leaving us better yet not watching her or taking care of her on purposes because your to busy having sex with the mother of your son and creating a baby is making a new family! When you blantinly just stop coming home, when you don't answer your phone or call back, when you do not answer text messages, when you don't help take care of her for over a fuckin month, when you don't at least watch her so i could of went to school. When you forget she even exists because your paying to much attention to your new child which was never a problem great for you that you stepped up to be a father but it's fucked up when you leave the other child in the dark. YOU lost that privilege and I will not have some oh so sorry ass nigga coming in and out of my child's life. You didn't want her from the beginning so don't act like you want her now! She yelled in the rain.

That's not true Chanel! I love my child. I love her to death more than life itself and I'll do anything in this world to be able to see her everyday. I fucked up I did. Cause some where in there I never thought I'd be put into a predicament like this. Arguing with you in the rain at a red light at 11pm at night. I never thought you'd leave me and take her with you. I never thought that!

Well you should of known not to fuck with me! She said so cold and started walking towards her car. She unlocked the doors and threw her gun on the seat.

I grabbed her and kissed her. I kissed her with all the passion I had for her in my body. She didn't hesitate to kiss me back. I still felt the sparks. I still felt the love and energy. I felt it all! And I know she did to.

I slowly let go of her. Resting my forehead on hers peaking her lips one last time. "Chanel tell me you don't love me no more! Tell me you don't care about me! Tell me you don't feel what I just felt! Tell me the love is gone and I'll leave you alone!" I said against her lips. She slowly looked up at me looking me in my eyes as hers was filled with tears coming down her face.

I don't.....I don't...I don't love you no more Action! She bursted into tears pulling away from
Me getting into her truck. I pulled her back out and held her.

I'll never stop loving you Chanel I promise I won't baby. If you ever need me wanna talk or anything I'm here for you. I love you! I love you with all my heart and I'm sorry! Chanel I'm sorry!

Sometimes sorry doesn't fix things.! She got back into her truck and sped off as the water gently splashed me. I was soaked in water from the rain. I got in my truck and my phone sat on the passenger seat with a text message. "He's here!"