Chapter 59

I walked into the room and sadly sat the flowers down next to her bed side before taking a seat. Nikole was just waking up. She had head trauma and a worried look in her eyes.

Mar'Quez? She asked not sure.

Hi Nikole.... I swallowed hard and took a deep breath. She was so beautiful. I haven't seen her in 7 years. She still looked the same with her baby face.
Her blond and brown hair was enlightened by the summer days, her light blue eyes just was beautiful as I remembered them to be. Our son looked just like her. Her tan skin was a lil darker but it always did after a long summer. Nikole was mixed with white and black but her black side showed more. Her mom was a white and black woman and her dad was fully black. They both hated me so bad.

Nikole made sure I ate everyday and had some where to sleep. She even slept in abandoned houses with me. She was out here in the streets with me many times to. She's what kept me sane when me and Smooth would get into it knowing I needed my brother. I should of known she would of got pregnant the way we use to have sex. I was bussing her down everyday all day all we did was have sex.

How you feeling? I asked her wiping her tears.

I thought I'd never see you again! She spoke softly.

I could say the same thing about you....how you feeling?

I'm okay, just hurting they gave me meds....I have to get out of here I have things to take care of.

Like Mar'Quez Jr? She looked at me like she seen a ghost. I licked my lips and scooted closer to her. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Mar'Quez I didn't know how....I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 3 months. I hid it from my parents and once they did find out they tried to make me get an abortion. I wanted to tell you I did I swear I did! Soon as we moved they deleted all my social medias and took every single electronic I had and sent me to an all girls school. I passed out in a gym class and that's when I was sent to the doctors I found out I was 3 months pregnant. I couldn't find no contact to get with you. I was here to visit my grandmother and didn't imagine this happening.

I'm sorry this had happened to you Nikole. I'm sorry I missed out on our son life....

He looks just like you....

I know....just how i did when i was a child

How do you.??!

The police showed up to my house after the incident last night and brought him said i was your emergency contact all they had was a name... I was just in shock at how much he looks like me.

I guess that's what happens when you make a child from love!

Yeah I guess so....

I'm sorry Mar'Quez I never wanted you to find out this way.

I had to find out some way right?

Yeah but not like this! I'm sure you have other things in your life going for you and as soon as I get out of here me and him will be back on our first flight home!

No...no!!! No Nikole. I missed 7 years of his life I can't miss another 7 or more.

I don't want you to feel like I ruined your life.

I don't feel like that at all. Shocked yes, surprised yes, but not at all like you ruined it. He's my son and I'm going to take care of him. Just concentrate on feeling better I got him don't worry! I leaned in and kissed her forehead. "You'll be alright!"

I got up to walk out the room but she called my name making me stop and turned around. "I just wanna say thank you, and that I never stopped loving you!" I licked my lips and nodded my head. I walked out the room and headed down to the exit. I had so much running through my head right now.