Chapter 65

My fuckin head was hurting trying to figure out where the fuck did Chanel disappear to. I had the whole city looking for her ass.

Time was just flying and it wasn't on my side. Weeks was going by and weeks turned into a month. I was distracted by finding her that I forgot about Nikole.

I was in hot shit with her to. I tried to explain myself of it all but she didn't wanna hear my shit either. I don't blame her. She feels like I played her. She only answers if it's about MJ and she just has him text my phone to talk to me or get him.

I couldn't think straight. Everything was getting to me and I felt like I wanted to break down a bit.

I sat in my car not wanting to go in the house and the rain danced on the hood of my car. The heat was blasting and the song "At your best" by Aaliyah played softly and low. One of Chanel's favorite songs.  I was just worried about her I guess. I just wanted to tell her I'm sorry for hurting her. She was the only one there for me when I needed someone most. She took care of me and loved me unconditionally. She changed her body for me. She sacrificed her life during labor for me. She caught me in so many lies knowing I did her wrong and still took me back. I got married on her and she took me back....but this was it....this was heart breaking! I'd probably do the same thing or worst to her if the shoe was on the other foot.

I felt my phone buz and I grabbed it out the cup holder. I looked at the screen and It was a text from Nikole. "I'm pregnant!"

I closed my eyes and wished hard that I didn't just read what I did.

I know I pulled out! I did not need this right now! I did not!

I put my car and drive and made it to her house. I unlocked the door and my son was sitting on the couch watching tv.

Hi daddy! He smiled.

Hey baby where yo mama?

Upstairs!

I went upstairs and the bathroom door was closed. I heard water running and crying. I knocked on the door softly and before I knew it she opened it. I could see the three pregnancy test that sat on the sink. They all said positive and pregnant.

She opened it all the way and I pulled her into me.

"I didn't wanna get pregnant Quez!" She cried.

Look we'll figure it out....

No we won't! You love her.... You wanted to be with her! You been ignoring me for a month. You lied about having a family already. We didn't have to get this deep into anything. I love that my son finally got to meet you and your a dad to him but I could of fell back. That girl is hurt. And now I'm pregnant! That's going to crush her even more.!

Let's not worry about that. I haven't heard or seen from her in over a month. That's not important right now. I know I fucked up and I hurt both of y'all. Only thing I can do is move forward from here on out. Do you want this baby?

I don't know Quez! You don't even wanna be with me. I know you love her!

And she also left me Nikole. I can't find her she vanished with out a single trace. I can't love something that's disappeared.

What if she comes back for you?

I doubt that!

What do you wanna do? Do you wanna have this baby?