Chapter 16

What you doinggggg? I asked Chanel as she had her head in a book.

Stop I'm studying! She said laughing looking up. She had her glasses on and her hair up in a messy bun. She looked cute as fuck.

Studying? What you studying?

Physiology! If you texted back you would know that I accomplished some things last week.

Like what? And I do text back!

Barely! I had got a house....I got into this rent to own program and I got back in school so I can finish my last two semesters.

Word?

Yeah!!!! I was gone wait until my furniture came to show you.

I'm excited for you! I'm proud of you baby girl.! I'm proud of you mamas!

Thank you baby!

When ima see it? I hope I got a key to that muthafucka!

You pay the rent you can have a key! She laughed.

Let's see it!

You wanna see it?

Yeah!

Ight come on! She got up and put some clothes on and grabbed the car keys. I put on my slides and hoodie and followed her out the door. We went down  to the car and she got in the driver seat of my Benz. She looked good driving my shit. I laid my seat back and she drove.

We pulled up to this nice as house and this nice neighborhood not to far from the hotel. She parked in the driveway and was smiling ear to ear. We got out the car and went up to the front door. She opened the door and the house was huge in the inside. She started to show me everything in the house and it was nice as hell.

How much is your mortgage?

It's $600 a month.

How much is it worth?

What, the house?

Yeah!

$56,000!

That's it?

Yeah!

How much you put down on it?

$7,000, I used some of the money you gave me from when we went shopping and you gave it to me.

I'm proud of you I'll be right back. I opened the front door and went out to the car. I had $60,000 in here I was suppose to take it to my stash house but I hid it in the car instead and let her drive. I grabbed the bag and took it back in the house. "This $60K right here, take this and go buy the house tomorrow!"

Are you serious?

Are you serious (I mocked her) yeah I'm serious dude! I laughed hugging her. She started crying. It made me happy that I could of made her happy.

Quezzzzz! You didn't have to do this!

I know baby girl but I wanted to! What else you need?

Nothing you do so much for me I appreciate you so much! She pulled me closer wrapping her arms around my waist. "Thank you baby!"

You welcome mamas! Andddddddd you can keep the Benz!

What?

Yeah dude! Ima sign my title over to you, you can keep the Benz. You need a brand new car to go with your brand new house!

Why are you doing this to me?

What you mean?!! You deserve it! I told you I just wanna help in any way I can. I wanna protect and provide for you. You my baby girl!

I love you! She said with tears in her eyes. In all honesty I felt the same way about her.

I know you do! I kissed her lips and she smiled.