Chapter 66

You know it's other alternatives than abortion! My doctor said trying to comfort me.

I know but this isn't something I want or can handle right now. I'm ready!

I swallowed the pill and water hard. I was 6 weeks pregnant with my second child and no way was I going to have it.

We'll just lay here for a while and feel comfortable. You may feel a lot of pressure but that's normal. Once I insert the pill it'll dissolve and you'll feel like your in labor. The bleeding may start it'll be a lot but it's normal. You'll be able to see the sac. If you have any complications or in to much pain please go to the ER and I'll meet you there.

Okay! She lifted my legs up and looked up at the white lights. I felt her inside me and it was so uncomfortable. I gripped the chair tight and let out a deep breath. My tears rolled down my face at the thought of doing this all lone. I was hurt and scared.

I felt defeated and like I had no other choice honestly.

Okay all done! Your going to wanna rest.

Okay thank you! I sat up and she gave a small head nod. She left the room and I got dress.
Why did I just do this?!

____________________
ACTIONS P.O.V.

Ight so I put a tracker on all the places she might visit even bank accounts but her banks are emptied. Amati said stressed out.

What you mean emptied?

Exactly what i said! She took everything except for the babies saving account it still has half a mill. Her accounts haven't been touched since the day she left.

Any sightings of her?

Honestly bro I don't even think she's in the city....yet alone the state! He said harshly.
I don't know why but I had that feeling all along to.

Just keep looking.! I left the room and went up to my office. I grabbed my phone seeing I had a text from Nikole. She was driving me crazy all ready asking for pain meds. I sent her an instacart cause I was busy right now.

I came to the conclusion that I didn't really know much about Chanel. She didn't talk about herself much she always let me do the talking. I know finding her in that alley wasn't a mistake and somebody but her there. I just wish I knew who than maybe I'd be able to trace somethings back to her.

All this was giving me a headache! I felt defeated. I know she didn't want me to find her but that's okay because I was going to.