Chapter 14

Hey baby! YaYa smiled kissing me. I pulled back quick cause I just got done eating Chanel pussy.

What's up? I questioned taking a sip of my juice.

How was your day? She asked sitting at the foot of the bed.

It was cool just mad running around. How was yours?

It was cool I didn't do much I actually stayed in the house binged watched some tv.

Word? You cooked?

No I had take out...want me to cook you something?

Nah I actually just got done eating! I laughed. "Ima just have a snack or something!"

You sure I can make you something quick!

Yeah it's cool. Im bouta take a shower though. I said going in my bathroom and turning on the water. I stripped outta my clothes and jumped in the shower.

I heard the shower door opened and it was YaYa. She was completely naked. She pushed me down on the bench and kissed me.

I've been waiting for you to come home allllll day! She said softly. She dropped down to her knees and started sucking my dick. I didn't even get the chance to wash it off yet, i still had Chanel's nut on me. And This wasn't the normal three lil licks she was full blown on pleasuring me. It felt good but I didn't have any more nut in me. I just got done going three rounds with Chanel her body missed me and I emptied the clip in her.

I was gone have to fake it until I made it though. I pulled her up and sat her on the bench. I stepped out the shower and grabbed a condom off the counter putting it in. I pulled her legs up and slid in her slowly. Pussy was tight as hell. She wrapped her arms around my neck and let me fuck her nice and hard. After 10 minutes and she came I pulled out acting like I came. I hurried up and pulled out turning to face the water pulling the condom off so she wouldn't see that I didn't nut. I put a lil water in it and threw it in the garbage. I stepped back in the shower and she was washing up. I waited til she was done and I started washing up. She was happy as hell she just got fucked.

I put on my pajama pants and ran downstairs to find something to eat. I was starving now. I had grabbed my chipotle from yesterday. This shit was still good as hell. I crushed my shit and went back upstairs. YaYa was knocked out already. I turned the tv on and laid there until I got a text message. I looked at my phone and it was from Chanel.

TEXT MESSAGE
-BabyGirl❤️-
"Can you come back I don't feel good 😔 after you done handling business"

What's wrong? I asked textin back.

TEXT MESSAGE
-BabyGirl❤️-
"My heart hurts?"

Why?

TEXT MESSAGE
-BabyGirl❤️-
"Cause I miss you! I want you in bed with me!"

Lol I'll be there soon as I'm done with this shit!

I put her messages on do not disturb and sat my phone back down. I was about to take my sleepy ass to sleep.