Chaoter 5

I fuckin panicked! I yelled loudly pacing back and fourth!

Dumb as hell boy! Smooth laughed at my pain.

Nigga fuck you! I need to call this shit off now!

Ight, ight baby boy just calm down and relax! Look on some real shit you honestly should just do it. Yasmine is a bad bitch! All us niggas out here want some of her ass! But you got her. She one of the baddest ones In the city! You might as well settle down and start a family with her you 23 years old Quez start a family! You ain't gone wanna run the streets forever. And I know you love that girl. Y'all already been together for two years right?

Nah man I ain't on that type of time. I fuckin panicked all they asses was just coming at me back to back to back.

It might be a good thing though. Look at this, on the bright side you can prolong this situation for however long you want. The biggest thing was getting engaged to her ass. She'll shut the fuck up now.

But for how long?

Shit who knows! But for now it's gone be quiet.

Whatever dawg! I grabbed the blunt from his hands and took a huge puff of it. My mind was every where. Yesterday night was never suppose to happen. I knew I didn't wanna go for a certain reason.

TEXT UNKNOWN
-Hey, I was just wondering how your feeling?-
A text flashed across my screen. I was so annoyed I forgot I was even sick. I blew my nose and washed my hands.

I grabbed my phone and clicked the message. "Hey beautiful I'm okay, but I'd be better if I could still get some of that soup". I smiled at my phone pressing send.

TEXT MESSAGE
-Of course, just let me know when you on your way I'll make you a fresh hot bowl, and some tea!"

"Well than I'm on my way!" I texted back.

Fuck you smiling at Nigga yo wifey?! Smooth joked laughing.

Fuck up bitch! I said flicking the lit match at him. I was pissed of this Nigga found my pain funny.

I got in the car and drove off. I was tired as hell! My phone started ringing and it was YaYa. "Go head!" I said answering.

Hey baby what you doing?

Getting some meds why what's up?

Cause I missed you. And I was wondering if we could go ring shopping! She said excitedly.

Not right now I don't feel good I'm catching a cold.

You a grown ass man acting like a baby grow up! She said mad.

What?

You heard me Action is just a cold! We can't go ring shopping cause you "don't feel good!" Whatever cry baby!" She was pissed she hung up on me. I slammed my phone back Into the cup holder. I should just break up with this Hoe on god I don't wanna deal with this bitch no more! Everything she did and say was starting to piss me off.

I pulled up to the hotel and got out making my way upstairs fast. I opened the door and it smelt so good.

What's up! I said with a smile as she noticed me.

Hey! She smiled wiping her hands with a napkin. I sat at the island and she handed me a cup of tea.

It smells good. What kinda soup you make?

Just some chicken noodle! The dishes in the dish washer is almost done if you wanna lay down I can bring it to you.

It's some plastic bowls right here!