Chapter 39

CHANEL P.O.V.

Quez made so much progress when we was released from the hospital they released him as well. I was excited to have both my babies home. Even though Princess was born early she passed all her test and was able to come home with me.

I pulled into the driveway of our house excited.
"You ready?" I asked Quez with a smile. He nodded his head. Something was bothering him and I could tell. I helped him out the car and to stand on his feet. I grabbed the car seat from the back seat and the baby bag and wrapped my arm Around Quez waist. I was in a lot of pain but I pushed through it as I assisted him in walking. He still needed help with walking and holding things and stuff.

Just take her in the house. He said a little frustrated.

No, come on we almost to the door! I said pushing him to continue to walk. "You need a break? We can take a break!"

Nah I'm good! He said sternly continuing to walk. Quez didn't wanna seem or appear to be weak in any way shape or form.

We finally got to the door and I unlocked it and open it. I took our daughter in the house than back out to help him walk up the few steps and Into the house. I assisted him to the couch so he could take a break and sit down.

There's a bedroom down here by the bathroom. I can  go buy a blow up bed or something real quick and we can sleep I. There if walking up and down the stairs is to much for you?!

Nah the more I do it the more ima get use to it!

Okay...you need me to do anything get you anything?

Chanel I know your still in pain I can hear it in your voice and see it all in your body language sit down you just had a baby. I know your super woman but even she needs a break sometimes.

I'm fine baby! I grabbed the car seat taking our daughter out her car seat and laid a blanket down to lay her on the couch. I went to grab the boxes that was left outside from my orders I purchased. It was a few baby items.

What's that? Quez asked getting up.

I had ordered some stuff for the baby since I didn't really have anything. I forgot to do a lot of shopping over the months.

I'm sorry!

Sorry for what baby? It's not your fault.

Yeah but if I wasn't shot than you wouldn't of forgot anything for her. We could of went shopping and everything for her months ago.

Mar'Quez I don't care if I didn't have a diaper for her all that matters to me is that your able to be in her life. A dad is suppose to be a girls first love, her provider, and protector! And I refuse to have her how I felt when I needed a dad most.

I think I'm so lucky to have you!

We both are lucky to have each other.