Chapter 13

Yo Kayla why did you introduce Chanel and YaYa to each other? I asked pissed off.

Cause we was together, it's kinda weird to be talking to someone and not introduce them to each other.

Oweeee sis big mistake! Smooth said with laughter.

What?
What Im missing? She asked sitting down as I paced back and fourth. I had to figure out away to get my bitch back.

They was fuckin and she damn near broke it off with him.....

Whattttt!!!!!! No way!!!! I would if kept my mouth shut if anything damn ma bad bro! Y'all was fuckin?!

RAWWWWW TOO! He told her that he wanted her to have his baby!

I knew yo ass was in love by the way you was looking at her all the time. Kayla laughed.
"Dang that's crazy! So what she say what happened?"

Kayla please shut the fuck up! I barked pissed off. I was so mad right now.

Don't be mad at me Mr. player! Should of told me y'all was fuckin around!

Dawg sit down!

No! Nigga! I'm pissed all this over a bitch I'm not even sure if I want for real for real!

Did you try talking to her?

Oh wow Kayla that's a good idea! I said sarcastically. "Don't you fuckin think so!" I yelled sitting down.

Well excuse me for just throwing things out there but dude, it's literally your fault what did you think was gonna happen? You have a fiancé and a girlfriend! She said rolling her eyes. "Let's just go to the hotel and talk to her!"

She don't wanna see me!

Yeah but she likes me! I'll go in first than you could come in second!

I mean it don't hurt to try bra! Smooth said grasping my attention.

And if it don't?

Than it just don't! Plan B!

Which I hope she took cause you to crazy to be someone's baby father! Kayla said making me push her back down. I grabbed my keys and we got into my car and I drove to the hotel.

We went upstairs to Chanel's room and Kayla knocked on the door. After a few seconds after the second knock the door opened and it was Chanel. She looked tired and irritated.

Hi hunny! Kayla smiled walking into the room. I pushed the door open behind her and came in.

I'm so sorry! He just wanna talk! Kayla said before she ran out the room. The door closed behind her and Chanel leaned against the couch.

Hey! I said shyly. I didn't think of what to say before hand.

What do you want Action?

Can we just talk?

We did enough talking the other day and honestly I don't even wanna see you!

I can respect that! But...

But nothing....I trusted you and you clearly can't keep it real with me at all! So with that being said there's nothing to talk about.

Please give me another chance Chanel, I know I was wrong for that I know that shit was fucked up I get it but I don't wanna lose you.

Give you another chance to what exactly? Your engaged! You have a fiancé! I'm not built like that I'm not about to keep fuckin on somebody else's man! How you get a Nigga is how you lose a Nigga!

That's not true! Look! (I pulled out my phone and made a call putting it on speaker.) "Hello?! She answered"
We gotta talk! I said looking Chanel in her eyes.
"Bout what? And where you at?"

About us! Look I made a mistake when I asked you to marry me....I panicked in front of your parents I'm not ready for that and you know our relationship ain't been the same in over a year. I just feel like we need to go our separate ways and be done with each other.....I'm with somebody else! I said looking at Chanel. She had tears in her eyes. I hung the phone up and put it on do not disturb.

I'm all yours! I said as I stood in her face. I lifted her chin up and she let a tear fall. I bent down to kiss her and she didn't hesitate to kiss me back. "I'm yours baby!"

That's yo word?

That's my word baby! I'm sorry!

You gotta do more to make it up!

I will! I'll see you later on tonight?

You know where my room is! She said as she wiped her face. I kissed her again and she walked me to the door. I left the room smiling from ear to ear!

Did it work? Kayla asked as I got in the car.

Hell naw she ain't buy that shit!

What?!

Told you! Smooth laughed.

I'm lying hell yeah that shit worked! I laughed slapping Kayla up.

Yeahhhhh Nigga pay me boy! She laughed tapping Smooth shoulder. He was annoyed as fuck.

What y'all betted?

Hell yeah now he gotta give me a stack! I didn't think that shit was gone work either! I just went along with when you started talking! Kayla laughed as smooth handed her, her money. I shook my head laughing as I pulled off.

Now I gotta make sure these two don't cross paths again!