Chapter 44

I woke up this morning feeling different! I woke up feeling energized and like my body wasn't stiff. I turned over and Chanel wasn't next to me. In fact her side of the bed wasn't even touched. It was going on 10am and the baby cries didn't even wake me up. She must of not been here.

I got up and started walking to the door but stopped to go to the bathroom and pissed. My dick was hard as hell. I didn't have no feeling in any part of my lower body since I got shot. My dick got hard every single morning so I really thought I'd never be able to fuck again. I waited for my shit to go down and I could feel it just like I can feel my legs. My back didn't hurt or anything right now.

I started walking down the stairs but I stopped half way when I realized I was walking normal. I continued downstairs and I heard other female
Voices. I turned to the living room and Chanel was braiding someone's hair and another girl sat on the couch. She had the baby in a carrier on her chest while she slept. I noticed the pillow and cover on the couch. She slept on the couch?

GoodMorning! I said to everybody. They all said back except Chanel. "You want me to take her?" I asked her and she basically ignored me.

Nope she just fell asleep!

Ight let me know when she wakes up! She ignored me again and I walked out the living room.

Bitchhhh that's yo man? He fine as hell! One of the girls said. I closed the door to the garage and turned the treadmill on. I turned it up so I could run. I was amazed at myself right now. I was running. I kept turning it up so I can run faster and faster. I turned it off and started crying. Was this me? Was I back? I sat in the bench to lift my weights. I wasn't struggling, I was picking up 100lb weights in each hand. I pushed myself to do my old work out routine from what I could remember. I was doing everything with a breeze. I opened the garage door and put on my running shoes. I ran down the driveway and started running around the block. I could fuckin run!  I felt fast! I felt strong! I felt like myself again.

I made it back to the house and I didn't realize I was working out for over two hours. I went back into the house and Chanel was done with the first girl head and on to the second girl. She went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle out the warmer.

Let me! I said quickly taking the bottle from her and the baby off her chest. My daughter looked at me and smiled. She was so freaking pretty. Her dimples was starting to show. I placed the bottle in her mouth and I was red to cry. I was feeding my daughter. My hand wasn't shaking or anything. I took her upstairs with me. I was able to walk up the stairs and feed my daughter at the same time.

Hi mamas! I smiled at her. "Hi baby girl daddy missed you!" I said to her as I sat on the bed. I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine. I know she could tell I loved her with all my heart.

I'm glad I got to be here with her! I burped her and she was so alert. She moved her head around like she know what she was looking at. I placed her in the middle of the bed while I hurried up and took a shower. It felt good being able to wash my own ass. I couldn't stop thanking god enough right now.

I ran into the closet and got dressed. I put on some draws, socks and sweats and a tshirt. I didn't have much cause all my shit was gone. Ima give myself a little bit more time than I'm back to the money.

I climbed into bed next to my daughter and she was knocked out. It's funny as hell we even looked alike when we slept. I flipped through the channels until I found something to watch.

Okay bye ladies thank you again! I heard Chanel's voice. After that I heard steps coming upstairs. She walked through the room and went straight into the bathroom. I could see her undressing and turning the shower water on. My dick got hard again and I got amazed. I got up and went into the bathroom.

What? She asked annoyed.

I'm sorry! I said pulling her closer to me.

I heard you! She wasn't fuckin with me at all.

I let my emotions take control of me and I didn't know how to control them. Baby I'm sorry! I said trying to kiss her.

Can you get off me so I can take a shower?

No! Tell me you love me first.

No, Action move!

Stop calling me Action bae come on!

No! I'm pissed off you can't come in here out of no where and think she sweet between us I'm pissed!

I know bae and I understand that and I'm sorry for it all! Just tell me you love me and ima fall back.

Action move so I can get in the shower.

Nope! I started to kiss her than her neck. She was already naked so I turned her around so her back was on my chest and slid my fingers across her clit as I kissed her neck.

Action! Stop! She moaned as I pleasured her a Lil more.

Nope! I bent her over the sink and smacked her ass I pulled my dick out and it was harder than a muthafucka. I ain't have no pussy in forever. I might but before she do. I slid in her slowly and she was so fuckin tight she barley let me in. I grabbed her by her waist and fucked her. I can't believe I was fuckin my bitch! This shit felt so fuckin good. She was moaning loud as fuck so I know it felt good to her. I pulled out picking her up on the counter and started eating her Pusey cause I was about to nut. She grabbed my head and pushed me in deeper. She tasted so good! Now I remember exactly why I put my baby in her. Her 6 weeks wasn't no where near up so I definitely was gone put another one up in her. I slid back in her and she started cumming so hard.

I love you baby! She moaned as I kissed her neck:

I love you more mamas! I managed to get out as I fucked her harder. I was finally about to bus and I damn sure didn't pull out. I kissed her lips and she smiled against mine. I helped her off the sink and she got in the shower and I got In Behind her.

I was so fuckin horny I wanted to bus her shit again. Ima wait til later tonight though cause tonight I wasn't stopping.

We got out the shower and she stopped when she seen me walking. I smiled and she ran to
Me hugging me.

Oh my god! She screamed excited. I picked her up and spent her around. "When?"

This morning! I woke up and I felt strange but it was like a good strange! I just started doing everything normal again! I can hold and feed my daughter!

I'm so happy for you baby! She squealed in excitement hugging me.

I'm happy for us!