Chapter 21

Do you love me? YaYa asked sitting in front of the table she had this attitude that kilt the whole entire mood.

What? I asked ignorantly.

You heard me....I said do you love me?

Yeah you know I do what you bouta start some shit? Cause I'm tired as hell. I had a long flight.

Well that's what you get for going on Random business trips without me! She said getting up to grab a folder!

Business is business baby!

Yeah speaking of business I need you to sign off on these papers for the salon!

For what?

Saying that your approving the renovations. I have so much in store baby I just wanna get it started but I can't cause your name is on the lease and not
Mine! So they need your approval first. She said holding some documents in my face. I just wanted to eat and watch the game in peace. I took the pen out her hands and signed them.

Thank you so much baby! She smiled kissing my cheek.

Yeah whatever! Can you move?

You so fuckin rude you can take yo ass back to where you was just at!

Oh you would like that wouldn't you?

Actually noooooo, bae I missed you!

What yo ass was doing I called you a few times you ain't never answer or text me back.

Oh you don't like that shit huh? You don't like when the rabbit got the gun!

Girl go to hell!

I definitely was busy though I started on all these renovations for the salon. I'm changing everything pink!

That's ugly as fuck!

What?! You ain't even seen nothing yet how it's ugly.

Cause you doing it! I said as I bussed out laughing pissing her off.

Fuck you! Like for real fuck you! She said getting in her feelings and getting up from the table. I didn't give a fuck though I reached over and grabbed the bottle of henny and poured me a cup. I watched the game in peace and ate my food!