Chapter 15

CHANEL P.O.V.

Thank you so much I love it! I smiled looking around my living room. I found this really small
One famiky house for rent a couple blocks from the hotel. I used the money Action had gave me weeks ago when he took me shopping. I put a down payment on it and signed my lease. I can't believe I put myself in this rent to own program so I can actually buy this house. I felt like things was starting to look up for me again.

Your welcome enjoy! The realtor smiled as she was leaving out. This house was amazing. It had a huge kitchen, a nice size living and dinning room, 3 bed rooms, 2 full bathrooms with one connected to the master bedroom. 4 huge closets, a full remodeled basement, and a huge backyard with a pool. I was in love! I think I did very well for my first house. It also came with appliances like a stove, a fridge, dish washer, and washer and dryer.

I couldn't wait to share my news with Action later! I locked the doors and got in the car. Action let me use one of his cars so I could get around and not have to stay in that hotel room. He definitely was showing that he wanted to be with me.

I made my way to the nearest furniture store because I needed to furnish my house. I was thinking a nice sectional set. And a beautiful dinning set with some art work and whatever bed set I find to fit me. I honestly wanted a California king bed. I think that would be so fire in my room. I was so excited to be doing all of this. I never had my own house before I stayed with my mom and dad. After my dad left it seems like life went down hill from there.

When I was 16 I started dating my ex. My parents wasn't the perfect parents and they didn't give a fuck about me. My dad was a truck driver. He just made the money and went on about his day. He also was a coke head that didn't make things better. My mom was a crack head she always used the money daddy sent home for her habits. At first she paid the bills and put food in the house and what was left she did what she wanted to with it and that was smoke crack.

I was old enough to get a job at 16 so that's when she stopped paying everything. When I ended up pregnant my dad said he wasn't supporting no household with fast ass little girls in it. So he stop sending money. My mom constantly blamed me for all of it. I was battling my own things from my relationship and losing my son so it hurted I didn't have anyone to confine in or be there for me. Because my father was so angry at me and my mom for letting me get pregnant he divorced her and shortly after that he passed away. That was the nail in the coffin and she hated me for that. I never got to mend things with my father. I lost my son than him all at the same time. As time went on my mom turned into a full blown non functional crack head. She let guys turn tricks on her, sold her body, tried to sale me a few times she hated me. I tried to look out for myself with saving my money but she would always find it and steal it for her habits or to pay someone back she owed. It was hard making a living for myself. I struggled to keep our lights and gas on and food in the house. Her fiend out friends would always come over eat all our food and I would literally starve. Despite of all that. I still graduated on time from high school. I didn't have nobody there except my BestFriend. But that summer she was kilt in a drive by. I really felt like I was lost and all alone in this world I didn't have anybody at all. I struggled for over a year and a half with my depression I started drinking heavily and smoking weed and just flat out hanging around the wrong people. A lady from the college I was going had contact me to see if I wanted to enroll in college and that's how I started college. I cleaned myself all the way up. Stop hanging with people I was hanging with started going to school. My GPA was a 4.0! I finished 2 semesters and I only have 2 more to go before I graduate. I was working and bettering myself as well. I guess my mom hated that for me because she tore me down!
She had them man gang rape me until I was unconscious, beat me severely, and put drugs into my body that she knew would kill me! That was the worst day of my life. But it's funny how god works. He sent Action to save me.! Not only did he save me but he became the man I fell in love with in just these short few weeks. His first instinct was to protect and provide for me before he had even got sex. I like to think that just enhanced it. I honestly for the first time in my life feel loved and wanted! And that's all I could ask for. I didn't think it would be possible that I would be in a rent room own program to own my own home, yet alone driving a Benz. Shopping at all the designer stores and carrying around a Chanel bag! I was blessed.

My next thing on my list was to start school next week and become the teacher I always wanted to be. I was ment to be somebody and I am!