Chapter 38

I sat back in the chair next to Chanel. After she gave birth she was so drained she instantly went to sleep. The nurse placed my daughter in my arms and I was so nervous. She was so small in my arms. I never knew a love like this could exist.! A couple weeks ago I could barely talk let alone walk or do anything. But I found strength and knowing God gave me this second chance for my daughter.

She opened her eyes at me looking at me and my heart melted. I kissed her tiny hand and smiled as tears filled my eyes. My baby was about to be a real life Princess. I think she should live by that name.

Princess Chanel Stevenson! I vow to always as long as I live protect you and provide for you and love you no matter what baby girl! Daddy gone always be here! I smiled as I talked to my daughter. I could see a smile creep on her face as her eyes closed slowly.

I had a daughter! Me out of all people I had a baby!

Here you go! A nurse said coming back in. She gave me a bottle and showed me how to feed her. She started taking the bottle but my hand was shaking I couldn't keep it steady so the nurse took her and fed her for me. Learning to do everything was definitely going to be hard.

She burped her and she went back to sleep so she layed her in the bassinet between me and Chanel.

I took a bunch of pictures of us three. Even though Chanel was sleeping she looked at peace.

_________________
I watched tv as my babies slept but Chanel was starting to wake up.

Hey sleepy head! I smiled as she sat up a bit.her eyes was glued on our daughter and she started to tear up.

She's beautiful! She said with a smile.

Sure is! She reached into the bassinet to pick her up and hold her. This mom shit came natural to her. She kissed her cheeks and wiped her tears.

I'm really a mom! She said as her eyes lit up.

A beautiful one! I smiled. I got up and made my way closer to them. I sat on the bed and kissed her. "I'm proud of you, you hear me!"

Thank you baby! I love you!

I love you to Chanel.!

What are we going to name her?

I kinda already did! I laughed.

What did you come up with?

Princess Chanel Stevenson!

Awww bae I love it!

Trust me it fits her. She's going to be beyond spoiled! 

I already know! I'm going to get a second job and work from home so that I can be around to help more with you and take care of her.

Baby naw you don't need to do all of that!

It'll help with our income and so I can finish paying for your medical expenses.

I'm going to give you my information to my banking accounts take whatever you need.

Uhhhh...

What?

Baby I'm sorry but Yasmine cleaned you out! She stole all your money!

What?

It wasn't even 24 hours since you got shot she took all your money!

Do you know how much which accounts?

Your main accounts, the salons, your savings, and an off shore account Smooth said she hit for 7 Bill.

I took a deep breath before I fuckin lost it. "I can sell my cars..."

Nooooo.....she sold those two all 5 of them! She even sold your house and she stole all your clothes and shoes and jewelry like she literally cleaned you out as if you was dead.! She tried to get these people to pull the plug on you since day 1! Nobody thought you was gonna make it except me I had faith I was here non stop. Smooth stopped coming to see you and Kayla just got extra busy and stopped coming to. Before the house was officially sold. Kayla grabbed all the money and some work you had and some guns you had in the safes at your house. It was a lil over a million. I was using most of it to keep your medical
bills payed.

I couldn't believe everything my ears was hearing right now. The only person that stayed was Chanel! My heart broke but this was expected. I took a deep breath and shook my head.

Don't worry about anything whatever's left out that money you use it for you and the baby and the bills for the house. Ima get us back right.

It's okay baby we gone be all set! I can pick up an extra job.

I said no Chanel! I got this don't worry about nothing besides finishing school and taking care of her ight.!