Chapter 50

I couldn't keep my hands off my lady. The plane landed 10 minutes ago and I was still in the middle of bussing her down some more. It's been so long since we just went round after round like this I missed it....I missed her in general so much.

I love you Chanel! I said sternly as I bussed my nut in her.

I love you to baby! She said kissing my neck, my ear, than my lips. I pulled out of her and got off her. I was so busy fuckin I forgot all about the schedule I'm suppose to be sticking to. Everything was planned out to the T!

We both started to get dress. I grabbed my bag and her hand and led her out the room so we could get off the plane.

Welcome to Thailand! Our caption said with a smile he could laugh.

Thank you! Sorry about that! I said with laughter. I tipped him, his copilot and the flight attendants.

It's all good Mr. Stevenson! He said laughing. "Your car awaits you!" He said pointing to the black 2022 Buick.

Where in Thailand? She questioned amazed looking around.!

Yeah come on! I laughed pulling her to the car. I opened the door for her and she got in first. Our drive to the hotel wasn't very far at all. It was about 20 minutes out. I was a bit nervous actually. I just wanted her to enjoy herself and we do everything she every imagined.

We got to the hotel and it was so big and huge. Her eyes lit up with excitement. It was like a castle in here. The hotel manager came and greeted us and showed us up to our room personally.

I opened the door to our room and I was taken back by the set up as well. I got in contact with this one company that do fire set ups. The room was filled with Tiffany Blue, silver, and heart shape white balloons, rose petals and candles, pictures of us every where, and all the few things I ordered online for her from Chanel, Gucci, Tiffany's, and YSL!

She jumped on me kissing me over and over again in excitement! "Thank you baby this is beautiful!!!" She squealed.

You welcome! I laughed. She ran over to the bags looking through everything she was so excited. She wiped her tears and I hugged her. I loved the fact that she wasn't afraid to show her emotions and she wore her heart on her sleeve it just made me love and protect her more. Chanel was like a burst of pure energy you don't find somebody like her everyday.!

I went into the bathroom and ran the shower water. We was about to shower and get some food. I'm gonna have to push some things back today cause a Nigga was tired from that jet lag.

Chanel came into the bathroom with all her clothes off. I tried to keep my hands to myself but I swear I couldn't help it. I kissed her neck as she stood in front of the water.

Baby! She moaned out as I wrapped my arms around her waist. I held one titi in my hand massaging her nipple and my other hand massaging her clit. I didn't even wanna cum I just wanted her to. "Baeeeee!" She moaned again biting her lip. I slipped two fingers in her and fucked her until it was driving her crazy enough she was going to cum. I put her hands on the wall and she stuck her ass out. The hot water hitting both our bodies was perfect. I slid in her slowly. I grabbed her by her hips and fucked her. I pulled her hair back as she was throwing it back on me. Her ass smacked against my pelvis as I digged deep. "I'm cumin baby!" She moaned out loudly. I sped up and stroked harder. Her knees buckled and she got weak as she came. I pulled out and she dropped to her knees. She didn't care about water being in her face or nothing. She started suckin my dick letting me fuck her mouth. I loved how nasty she could get! I came in her mouth and she swallowed it looking me in my eyes. I bit my lip with weakness as she stroked it and gave it a kiss.

I pulled her up and she smiled. Yeah I think that was my last nut of the day I was tired as hell now. I grabbed my rag and washed up. I got out first than a few minutes later she did. I dried off and rubbed my back and chest with lotion.

She came crawling next to me smiling. "What?" She asked giggling.

Nun! I shook my head. "I love you!"

I love you to! She said shyly back blushing.