Chapter 68

I stepped off the plane and walked down the runway to my car. My guys waited for me and I switched bags out throwing them in the back of the truck.

I pulled off and out the runway. I headed to check on my hotel and got straight to work. I sat up surveillance and the guys said they spotted her in a bungalow over by the ocean resort.

She made some new friends so She was going out tonight. I broke the back window to the bungalow and cleaned the glass up. I sat in the livingroom. You know how they do in the old movies after a kid done snuck out at night and the parents wait for them to come back. Yeah that was me right now!

I lit a blunt and smoked in the dark ashing every where on the floor. I didn't really care. Put I didn't leave any of my dna around either.

After a while the doors unlocked and the lights flicked on followed by laughter. The girl who walked in looked like YaYa but wasn't YaYa. She was startled. To death.

Where's Yasmine? I asked confused standing to my feet.

My sister died a few months ago! The girl spoke.

Your her sister? I questioned. I didn't remember Yasmine having a sister.

Action you don't remember me? I'm Jasmine her little sister. I thought y'all knew in the states that Yas was killed.

When?

About 3 months ago! She went to go visit someone in the states and never came back. I got a call a day later saying that she was dead I still have the voicemail if you don't believe me. She dropped her things and played the message from the hospital. All this time I spent looking for Yasmine she was already dead.

They said it was some girl that kilt her. Shot her to death in the head 5 times. My sister didn't stand a chance.

A girl?

Yeah the police had no leads but last I heard was that the girl who ever she was mimicked you nobody know who she was. She was brownskin, long hair, brown eyes, slim thick, only thing stood out on her was the tattoo of the dragon that showed a bit on her side. If I ever find out who she was I was going to kill her myself!

Sorry Jas....

You was going to kill my sister wasn't you?

Yup! I admitted. I pulled my gun out and shot Jasmine in the head. I admitted something to her that I know would get around and I couldn't have that. I stepped over her dead body and walked down the valley of the bungalows.

I got in the driver seat of my car and pulled off.

Chanel Killed YaYa!