Chapter 55

Okay so I figured it out. The codes are account and routing numbers to different banks across the world. See who ever did this was really smart. But something like this all this money can't be moved it'll be on the feds radar so quick!

So what you saying I can't get my money?

No exactly! I was able to set up wire transfers and make an investment under your name to bitcoin that way by the end of the week you'll have all your money but it'll be invested into bitcoins. The only down call to that is that you wouldn't be able to remove it or trade it in for a full year. But however it will grow on interest the year it has to sit.

Ight. Cool I fuck with it. Did you run the IP's?

Yeah and nothing came back... whoever did this did it from some where local and made sure not to use anything of their own. The only thing I got is the tower that it was done on so see look it started over here in this area than was finished in this area over here.

Wait zoom into that! Is that dodge and Genesee area?

Yeah it could of been made at any one of these coffee shop locations around the way.

Nope I know exactly which location. I need you to go to Mrs Pailin Pastry's. It's on Roslyn between Dodge and Genesee hack into the system and see if you can see who was there the longest to make it.

I can do it from here! Hold up!

Ight let me know when you in! Thanks bud. I took the flash drive out the other computer and put it in my pocket. I went upstairs and checked on inventory. I started to process some bags and get the next ship ready and break a couple bricks down.

YoYo! Amati sang coming into the room with his laptop.

What you got for me?

So I traced it all the way back to when you was in the hospital and you was shot. At first I couldn't find any connections but than day by day I seen yo girl. She came in a few times before the incident had some coffee and been on the laptop. At first I didn't think nun of it but than after the incident you see her walk in get coffee on the laptop and than 10 minutes later you see this guy. (He pointed to a dude that the other dude described the other night.) she gives him a laptop they flirt a lil bit he does some stuff on the computer. He takes it than boom she puts something in a napkin and slides it to him. He takes the laptop and the napkin dropping it at the door and sliding a small black flash drive into his back pocket.
Fast forward a couple months later til now he comes in he leaves the laptop on a table with the flash drive in it and goes to the bathroom she comes with a suitcase in her hand and sits at the table does something on the laptop closes it and waits for him to come out that's when she probably coded everything. She than gave him a phone and a piece of paper they talked briefly and she left quickly.

Damn nigga you good! Can you track her?

I can try she's been off the grid since only spots she was seen was at the coffee shop with him. But you find him you damn near could find her.

Ight bet! Thanks!

You welcome boss!

I took my gloves off and pulled my phone out. I needed to get out here I'm these streets and find this nigga.