Chapter 2

YAYA IN THE M.M.

I woke up with Chanel's arms around my waist and her laying on my chest. I guess we both got to comfortable watching a movie. I picked her up and carried her to the bed laying her down under the covers.
I looked at the time and it was almost 6pm. I sighed and pulled away from her. She opened her eyes slowly and yawned.

You leaving? She asked shyly.

Yeah I gotta handle some stuff. I wrote my number down on the counter in the kitchen. If you need anything just holla. I turned to walk out and she sat up.

Action! She called me just before I got to the door making me look back. "Thank you!" She said sweetly. Her voice was so soft and I could tell she really ment it. I nodded my head and left out.

How I was about to fix this shit at home was gone be beyond me. I got in the car and pulled off. I stopped at this lil village around the way. They had a flower boutique that was damn near open 24/7. I picked up a dozen of roses and right before I was about to walk out I seen this beautiful son flowers and roses bouquet.

Can I get these delivered? I questioned bring them back up to the counter.

Yeah where to Mr.Stevenson.

"Chanel
I hope these gives you a smile ❤️
-Action"
I wrote on the card handing it to the lady with the address on it.

Okay I got it.! Did you want these delivered tonight?

Uh yeah! I dropped a $100 bill on the counter and walked out. I sat the roses in the car and made my way over to the jewelry store. YaYa been wanting a new necklace so I just grabbed a small diamond heart from the Pandora section and two more charms.

I got in the car and it was damn near 8pm. I sped off heading home and her car was here. I was damn sure about to hear her mouth. I pulled into the garage and went in the house from here. Music was playing and food was cooking it was smelling good as hell. Her cooking lessons was finally paying off.

She instantly got pissed off when she seen me. I came up behind her kissing her cheek sitting the roses and the Pandora bag in the counter. She pushed me off of her mad moving the stuff out her way.

I'm sorry I should of called! I began to apologize.

You think I'm stupid? Quez you was gone all night and all day than think you could come up in here with these cheap ass roses and a few gifts. Nigga please! Try that shit with somebody else! Whatever bitch you was with go take yo ass back cause nah I ain't here for it! I'm good all by myself sweetheart! She said pissed off.

Why is that always the first thing you think about? What bitch I was with who I was screw-in? A Nigga can't never ever come home to a hot meal, some head, get fucked and relax. You always wanna nag and accuse somebody of fuckin cheating. You like all this designer shit, you love this big ass house and all these fuckin fancy ass cars and shit we drive right?! You say shit when I'm throwing money at yo ass. I have business to take care of I ain't out here fuckin off.

How am I suppose to know that? You literally don't answer or text me back at all you left our house at 2am and said you got business and here it is the next day 8:30pm yeah okay. When I got with you I knew you ran the streets and you was gone have a lot of "business" but ma Nigga I ain't dumb!

Look I see where I went wrong at and I apologize! I let work get in the way of almost all everything I could have sent a text or a call and I didn't so I'm tryna fault my wrongs but I ain't cheating on you.

Is you hungry?

Yeah I could eat! She turned back around to finish cutting up the meat she was preparing. I kissed the back of her neck and wrapped my arms around her waist. Niggas a say I was a fool for not bussing down my bitch every single day. Truth is she just don't turn me on how she use to.
I raised her tshirt up over her naked as untying the string on my sweats

You not bouta fuck me and think shit sweet Quez! She moaned out turning to face me.

I'm not! I picked her up sitting her on the counter I kissed my way to her inner lips and started eating her pussy. She definitely was gone forgive me after this. I barley ever gave her head before and it made her insecure about herself. She felt like she was the baddest bitch and she deserves the world physically, emotionally, and sexually.

After she came I got up and grabbed a condom out the top shelf. It was a new pack only one was missing.

Why you ain't use the pack out the jewer. She asked with her eyebrow raised. I couldn't tell her I knew about the holes she poked in them. I know YaYa wanted a baby with me bad. She also wanted marriage BUT I was only 23. I run the streets to much I love by the gun and I'm sure I'm gone die by the gun. I didn't wanna bring kids into my lifestyle at all. And I felt it was way to early to even get married at my age. Once again if I was gone bring a baby into this world I wanna be in love, felt loved, and know I'm gonna be with my kids mom for a lifetime. I'd be surprised if me and YaYa make it a few more months.

Cause! Turn around! I directed her. I bent her over the counter and slid into her slowly. I gripped her hips as I thrusted in and out of her. Her moans filled the kitchen loudly. I dugged deeper in her hitting her spot. She was cumming so quick. I pulled her hair back and rapped my hand around her neck choking her, so I could hurry up and finish.

I'm cumming again daddy! She managed to get out. I was about to bus so I let her go and she dropped to her knees . I took the condom off and came all over her breast.

You gone make my plate! I said with a half smile. She sat in her knees smiling nodding her head. I pulled my sweats up and went upstairs. I turned the shower water on from my phone and sat it on the charger.

I went to my closet to undress. I took a nice hot shower and threw on some boxers and a tshirt and some basketball shorts and put my house shoes on and went downstairs. YaYa was setting up the table for us to eat. I turned the kitchen tv on cause I wanted to catch the end of the game. I sat down and she sat my food in front of me.

Thanks baby! I said licking the glass of wine up. She made pot roast with mash potatoes and a salad on the side. This shit was good as hell. It needed a whole bunch more seasoning though. She cook like a white girl, only reason why she learned how to cook is cause I told her I didn't want no bitch who couldn't cook. So she started taking cooking lessons and shit.

You welcome! She smiled kissing my cheek than sitting down next to me with her plate. I turned the tv up and focused on my food and the game. I know this shit was gone put me out in a min.

Thanks for my gifts baby I love them! She said grasping my attention.

I knew you would! You welcome.

The game went off shortly and I finished my food. I put the dishes away and YaYa was already in bed. I was about to go to sleep too.