Chapter 29

YAYA P.O.V.

Thank you so much friend! I cried hugging my bestfriend Courtney. She came and picked me up from jail! I was looking at a Assault charge which was like a C felony.  I was so pissed off with Quez I wanted to tell them people everything I knew. But my get back is strong.

Bitch you know I love you right, you know you my bitch right!

Right!

Sooooo why the fuck you ain't tell me Action got a baby on the way?

Bitch I just found out yesterday when he threw it in my face.

What?

How you find out?

Cause his BM in my class.!

What?

Yeah! I sat by the girl yesterday in class cause it wasn't no where else to sit. I seen her phone cause it was cute or whatever so I complimented it. She said thanks her baby dad boyfriend got it for her in Miami.

WHAT!!! So how you know Action her BD?

How about she flips the phone over it's a picture of her and Action on her fuckin screensaver bitch!!!!! I'm like you know Action?

She like yeah that's my dude, how you know him?

I said he a hoe ass Nigga who don't know Action but I thought he was married! She gone say no...he ain't !  I was gone drag that hoe for you friend but I'm like nah let me just sit here place nice see what else she gone say so I can tell my fuckin friend cause you know I don't play that. This Nigga been cheating on you, you wasn't delusional.

What did the girl look like?

She was like a brown skin kinda Carmel skin complexion, slim thick I think she said her name was Chanel or something.....yeah it was Chanel cause I said like the purse.

Bitch! Member I told you a while back Smooth told me they saved some bitch in an alley that's the bitch!

Wowwwwww!

Now it all makes sense. This whole time he was staying out and when he lied about going to Miami on that business trip he was really with her!

That Nigga sneaky as a bitch! You can take him for divorce you know he cheating on you friend and get alimony!

Facts! He kicked me out, pressed charges on me, cheated on me and got a bitch pregnant! I swear to god he going down. He thought he was gone ruin my life. I'm bouta take everything from this Nigga!

Run his ass dry clean all his bank accounts out.

It's crazy cause I had asked him what happened to his Benz truck he was like oh I gave it away. Shit make so much sense now cause he gave the truck to her.

Wow this is crazy friend.

Yooooo I wanna kill this Nigga! How he having a baby by somebody else?!!!! Court you know I wanted a baby so bad!

I know dude and you got yours. Just know them kids ain't siblings and put his ass on child support.

You think I'm not I swear to god I hate him. I'ma ruin both they lives cause bitch you knew about me you clearly knew about me Hoe!

Exactly BestFriend it's gone be okay cause he gone wish he never did any of this!

I swear to god!