Chapter 69

I sat in my office with just the thoughts that ran through my mind. Chanel killed YaYa! That was it that was the bottom line.

I took a deep breath and grabbed my phone but I quickly sat it back down. WHY? Who was Chanel? Who was I really dealing with?

This made me question everything. Why didn't she tell me about what she did. She mimicked me? I didn't know she payed that much attention to me.

I have to really find her now! This was gonna be a lil harder cause I didn't know nothing about her. Sad to say.....

This shit was driving me crazy!

A knock filled my door and I got up before it swung open. "I've been calling you!" Nikole said through gritted teeth.

I just got back in what's wrong?

MJ had hit his head and bussed it open.

He Ight where he at?

He's at my grandmothers he wanted to stay there for the night but he's fine just a few stitches on his forehead.

Okay! Ma bad it's just a lot in my mind. I'll call him in a minute.

What's wrong you seem bothered what's going on?

I am bothered I'm annoyed it's just mad shit.

Your still worried about Chanel aren't you?

I looked at her for a moment and shook my head "no"

Yes you are Mar'Quez your in love with that girl and there is no denying it! Your hurt she just up and left you like this. I get it.

You don't get it!

I should of just got an abortion when I could of I knew this wouldn't work out between us.

What do you want me to say Nikole. I'm in love with the both of y'all. It's hard as hell cause I didn't see this shit coming. Nun of this at all. I didn't think I was gone have a son out the blue and the only person I ever loved in my entire life just vanishes with my child. I ain't tryna hurt your feelings and I damn sure didn't wanna hurt hers! I yelled.

That's why I said I could of gotten an abortion. We didn't need to bring another baby into this world. We was messing around with each other based off of lust. And I know you didn't love me but some part of me just wish and prayed you did and that god would some day bring you back to me. She started to cry.

Well it's to late to get an abortion and that's not what I'm saying. It's just that I thought I had my entire life figured out ahead of me and I don't. You came and it changed the game. Im trying the best I could right now but im fucked up. I love you I do im sure how easy it was for me just to cheat on her that I wholeheartedly believe that I still was in love with you. But she came and showed me something I never in life thought I'd ever see in life or feel. She showed me so much love and the different importance in life. She literally was there for me when no one wasn't. She saved my life. When they wanted to pull the plug she didn't let them. I was in love with her I thought I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her but now I don't know. And im sick cause I never intended on neither one of y'all to find out the way shit happened. She packed everything up and I mean everything she even dropped out of school because of me and When she was already feeling like I didn't care or value her future and that shit fucks with me because I do care I always cared. She would never know that because she just vanished into thin air. I wasn't there for 7 years of that little boys life now who's to say how long i won't be there for my daughters life!