Chapter 11

Hey! YaYa smiled shyly as I walked into the bedroom.

Sup!

Did you get my text?

I did!

I know I haven't been the best girlfriend ever lately but baby I love you and I don't wanna lose you! She said with tears dancing on her tongue. I hate when girls cried around me. I pulled her into a hug. "Can you please just talk to me baby!" "I'm sorry!" She cried through her tears.

Look before this whole marriage thing come into play. We gotta a whole lot of shit to work on and it gotta start with you and yo attitude.

I'm willing to do whatever baby!

I'm talkin bout a whole 360.

I promise I'll work on it.

I love you to dude! Stop crying. I wiped her tears and kissed her lips but pulled away quick as hell. I did not brush my teeth after eating Chanel's pussy this morning. I let go of her and she wiped her face. I went to my bathroom and stripped of my clothes and took a bleach shower. I had to get the gun powder off my hands and body.

Baby through this in the washer for me! I said giving her my clothes. "And use bleach for color clothes!" I yelled after her. I dried off and went back into my closet to get dress. I threw on some black sweats and a tshirt.

Okay I put it in for you.

Thanks. What you bouta do?

Nun I was just laying here on my phone really.

Word let's watch a movie, we don't do that!

Boy I don't wanna watch no fuckin movie! She said twisting her lips up which made me look back at her and she fixed her face quick. "I mean I'd love to baby!" She said switching her tone. She crawled into bed next to me and cuddled up under me. I turned our tv in and flipped through the Netflix channels.

I turned on a scary movie and she ran downstairs to get some pop corn and drinks. It's like everything in me was feeling extremely guilty about what I was doing to both of them. Ima lay off Chanel for a while and fix things with YaYa so that way I can get her off my back and spending time with Chanel!