Chapter 49

Hey baby! I smiled kissing Chanel on her cheek. She was sitting at the island doing her homework.

Hi handsome! She smiled turning around to kiss me.
"Soon as I'm done with this dinner will be done, Give me a few seconds I can run your shower for you and say you some clothes out!" She spoke as she typed.

Naw baby you ain't gotta do nun that! I smiled pullin her up from her seat.

Why?

Cause we have some where to be in an hour so I need you to go upstairs get dress.

Where we going? She giggled. "What do I wear?"

I can't tell you! I smiled. "Put something comfortable on!" I pushed her to the stairwell and sat down in her spot. She was typing a paper on her lap top that she had wrote out. I didn't wanna hear shit about her doing her homework so I hurried up and typed it for her and fixed the font as well as size and submitted it to her teacher for her. I checked all her assignments and that was the last one. My baby had a 92.67% in one class, a 97.01% in another class, a 95.99% in another class, and in her last class a 99.98%! Chanel was really smart as hell! I can't wait to give her, her graduation present!

I closed the laptop and went upstairs to freshen up and change my clothes. I put on a all gray A'different Vibe sweat suit with my cool grays and put some jewelry on and grabbed my black LV men's carry on luggage bag. I put a few things in there for both of us and she was finally finally coming downstairs. She was looking good as hell. She had on this all fitted black body suit that hugged her body perfectly in the right places, these black thigh high red bottom heels, did her make up to perfection and switched her wig to the curly wet and wave jawn with a half up half down style. My baby looked good as fuck. I clasped her necklace on for her and gave her a spin. My dick was hard as fuck.

Damn you look good! I said smiling licking my lips.

Oh I do! She smirked touching her booty and body as she did a lil spin.

Hell yeah! I can't wait to take this shit off you! I smiled grabbing her by her neck and kissing her. The horn started blowing which broke our kiss. "We bouta be late!" I said as I opened the house door. I closed it behind me locking the doors from my phone. I led my girl to the drive way where our driver awaited us. She had no idea what's in store for her. He opened the door and helped her into the truck.

Baby where are we going? She asked giggling as I kissed her neck giving her a glass of champagne.

Some where special! I smiled . I had to chill out or I was about to bus her ass wide open right now.

Where is my baby?

Kayla has her....don't worry about that tonight. It's about us we need this relaxing get away.

Ohhhh we going on a getaway how fancy! She said in a cute voice making me laugh.

Very! The driver pulled up to the airport and my jet was already waiting for us. I opened the door for her and helped her out. I tipped the driver. And the caption and flight attendants stood by the stairs waiting for us.

Baby where are we going? She asked giggling walking up the stairs.

Relax come in I wanna show you something! I smiled encouraging her to go. I shook everybody's hand as I greeted them and we got on the plane. She was in such awe. There was a huge tv and stand with two seats in front of it. Behind that was two seats facing each other with a table in the middle on the left and right side of the plane. Behind that was some more regular seats that reclined. And in the back was a two bedroom bunker was king size beds and a full size bathroom.

This is beautiful! She said admiring everything shocked.

Thank you! I haven't flown in my jet in a long time. I was excited to be making memories with her. I led her to the bedroom and closed the door. I kicked my shoes off and turned the tv on. I unzipped her boots helping her take them off and she layed back beside me. The caption started to speak and we got ready for take off.

It's a menu over there and stuff in case you get hungry bae! I mentioned laying back. I was tired as hell of a sudden.

I know what I wanna eat! She smiled getting on top of me. I could feel her grinding on me as my dick was starting to get hard. The plane was taking off and we didn't even notice cause we was so deep into our kiss.

I love you baby! She smiled looking into my eyes.

I know you do! I smiled moving the hair out her face.