Chapter 53

I can't believe I was returning home with a whole fiancé. I was gonna get married! This time was real! I was in love! I had everything I never wanted before. Now I know I wasn't gonna be able to live completely without it.

I grabbed my fiancé's hand helping her down the stairs as we exited the plane. She smiled widely at me and my heart fluttered. I know I probably sound like a lil girl but I don't care!

When we pulled up to the house Kayla came running out with our daughter in her arms. We both was missing out baby girl and couldn't wait to get back here to her. She was just as happy to see us.

Congratulations!!!!! Kayla squealed in excitement hugging Chanel.

Thank you! She laughed hugging her back.

I can't believe your going to get married. Bro this crazy! She said jumping up and down.

You and me both! I said laughing. I sat on the couch I was tired as hell.

Like this for real this time! Like you actually had a real proposal! She said even more hyped.

Ight Kayla relax! I got up to go to the fridge and grabbed something to drink. My phone buzzed in my pocket and it was from an unknown number.

~Text Message~
"If you want your money back meet me tonight at 1492 Clinton st! Come alone!"

I read. I exited out my messages and tried to call the number. It was already going to voicemail. I started thinking hard cause this wasn't not gonna sit well with me.