Chapter 57

Tell me something bro! Smooth said walking into my office.

What?

Do you remember anything from y'all fake wedding?

Nah not really I was blind folded and mad as hell all I seen was red I wanted to kill that bitch.

Well I do a little bit....in the front row was a guy light skin with the cross tatt on his face he reminded me of her cousin Sticky now that I think about it....

You think it's her peoples?

Sticky didn't have a neck tatt but went to jail came back with a few tatts. To me that shit is just crazy he was light skin and had curly long hair. See you didn't meet her family really but I have. A few of her cousins made play for me. I been around for a minute. I think I know what hood the nigga stay in.

Where?

Over on 63rd with them LO niggas!

Next to Palms? Yo you talkin bout lil sticky that had glasses?

Matter fact yeahhhhh!

Nah Nigga she told me that was her home boy not no cousin! He was at the salon a few times comes to think about it. She said he fixed the internet or some shit a few times.

Wow, this bitch is slicker than Maury's hair grease.!

It's cool cause when I find her ass I'm pushing her shit back!

Man in the worst way! I can't believe all this shit though. I'm still stuck on how she plays both of us.

Was fuckin both of us! You could of told me what was up Smooth.

I wanted to tell you bro I really did but sometimes you just be blinded by love feel me.

Nah ain't that much love fam I would of been holla at you. But what I'm saying is kid it's suppose to always be family before love.

So if Chanel was out here doing fucked up shit behind yo back you would stall on her?

In a heart beat and raise my daughter as if nothing happened.

He looked at me for a moment before looking away he know I was right and I don't play that shit. There's a thin line between love and hate, real thin! And sometimes you have to know when to separate the two.

__________________
I picked up my ringing phone and it was from an unknown number. I didn't bother to answer so I just slid it back across my desk and finished my paperwork.

There was a few thing I had to finish up here than I was going home to my babies.

I sat back watching the security cameras for a moment watching everybody. Some of these bitches was a lil slick so they had to be watched throughly. It's a crazy amount of bullets I had to put in a bitch for stealing from me and lied to me in my face. That's why you can't hire just anybody.

I went downstairs to check on everything before leaving out. I headed over to my other traps and checked on everything over there as well. I was tired and it was getting late. I was ready to head home but something told me to stop at the store first. I was thirsty as hell. I pulled up to the corner store and got out. As I was closing my door I made eye contact with Sticky just the nigga I was gone start looking for.

What up? I said slapping him up.

Shit man chillin slow motion I heard the streets talkin bout you didn't know if it was true or not!

Better believe it! Me in the flesh! Look I been lookin for you. Me and YaYa broke up a lil while ago I was tryna get in touch with her so I could fuck with you.

I ain't seen her in months...

Word? Shit I'm tryna do business.

What's on yo mind?

Take ma number and hit me up Friday at 1!

Ight fasho. He took his phone out and took my number down. I slapped him up and he ran to his car pulling off quick! He acted off but it's cool he ain't gotta lot of time to live.