Chapter 72

I walked back into the hospital and into the delivery room. Nikole was sleeping and my son was sleeping in the bassinet next to her. I didn't wanna pick him up cause I was wet and dirty but he was so precious.

Hi Chosen I'm your daddy! I smiled down at him. The sound of my voice made him open his eyes a bit. He looked at me like he was fully alerted.

The thought of Chanel getting an abortion she mentioned earlier played in my mind. I was so mad that I made her do that! I wonder if she was scared....if she felt like that was her only option?

I grabbed the hospital bag I'm sure I had a extra pair of clothes in here. I went to the bathroom to change out of my wet clothes. I washed my hands thoroughly. I layed a blanket over my shoulder and picked my son up. He looked just like MJ. They both took after their mother and had her eyes. He started to fall asleep slowly as I talked to him. I spoke affirmations into my kids daily. He was a prince to a king. He was destined to be great!

I laid him back in his bassinet after I fed him and burped him. Nikole was waking up a bit.

Hi baby! She smiled softly looking at us.

Hey, how you feel?

I'm okay. You missed his birth!

I know they wouldn't let me back in after I was done smoking said you was already pushing. He handsome he look just like MJ.

I promise you that's how MJ looked when he was born. She smiled.

Wow! Can't believe we got two boys! I smiled.

Maybe in a couple years we can get that girl! She joked.

Oh nahhh I'm done. I got a girl! I laughed nervously.

Hopefully you get to see her soon.....

Yeah hopefully. Get some rest. I already fed and burped him!

Thank you baby!

You welcome get some rest! I smiled. I sat back on the couch and wrapped a cover over me. She turned back over to go to sleep. She was so drained.

I was greatful for her bringing my child into the world and it was an unexpected blessing but it's nothing I can do now besides love him like my other two and take care of him. I just wanna right all my wrongs and become a great dad and take care all my children.

I was never in my damn life suppose to have this many kids! I never imagined having children at all. But I don't change anything. They all are unique in their own way and will be great!

___________________
I was woken up almost every 2 hours because of nurses comping in and out of the room checking on Nikole and the baby. I couldn't wait for it was time to go home.
I wanted to go to sleep bad! I almost got up and left! But than I know I would never hear the end of it.

I'm going to go down and get a coffee! I said to Nikole as she fed our son.

Okay baby!

You want anything?

No I'm fine! She smiled. I got up and left the room. I made it down to the 2nd floor where the cafeteria was and as I walked around the corner I seen Chanel! Her chips got stuck in the machine. I stood behind her reaching over her putting more money into the machine to get her chips down.

Why can't you just leave me alone? She said annoyed.

I'm just helping you Chanel!

Well don't I could of got them out myself.

Yeah I know but I'm right here.

Didn't you just have a baby or something? Shouldn't you go attend to your new born?

I just came to get some coffee...

Okay than get your coffee and leave me alone.

Umm Chanel Dr. Davies just passed out in surgery! A nurse rushed over to her.

I'll be up in a second! She assured the nurse and she left. She rolled her eyes.

Ain't that yo man...you don't seem to concerned.

I'm not it's just a lil poison in his blood! Sometimes you gotta teach a nigga not to touch you the hard way. This is Chess NOT Checkers. She said before picking up her stuff and walking off. My mouth was dropped at what she just said. Chanel was poisoning that man. I laughed a little bit.

That just really made me want to know who she really was even more. She out here killing bitches and poisoning niggas.