Chapter 56

Baby? I yelled coming into the house! "Bae?"

Why are you yelling? Your daughter is sleeping! She said sternly coming down the stairs.

Ma bad, what's wrong?

What do you mean what's wrong? It's 2:30 Mar'Quez! I was suppose to be in school 10 minutes ago! I been calling you! She said angrily.

I pulled my phone out looking at the time. "Fuck bae I didn't even see you calling me! I lost track of time I been busy as fuck bussing moves."

Your always ever busy doing something when it comes to me knowing you have to watch our child! I told you we could of just put her on day care and we wouldn't be here right now! I'm aggravated because I sincerely only ever ask you to do this one thing for me I don't ask for nothing else in this world.

I know baby I'm sorry, I promise ima do better!

Whatever I don't wanna hear it! She grabbed her book bag and her lap top bag and stormed out the house. I definitely fucked up! I went upstairs to check on my baby girl and she was knocked out. She slept just like me! It was even more crazy that she looked just like me.

I never wanted a wife and kids ever. I always thought that I'd be the one to stay with different bitches fuckin off on whoever I was with. But from the moment I layed my eyes on Chanel I don't know....it's like my world did a whole 360. She makes me wanna be loyal and honest all the time even if it's something small. She makes me wanna do better for all three of us. She makes me feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world and all I wanna do is show her I can be a great man and love her unconditionally and our child. I wanna show my child what a real man and what real loves look like. I want my daughter to be able to count on me for everything in the world. All she gotta do is say "daddy" and I'm there! They both stole my heart and I'd do anything in this world to keep them.

I sat back in the rocking chair watching my daughter sleep. I pulled my phone out and cashed apped Kayla 3,500 to go get my baby a new purse from Chanel and pick me up some roses. I fucked up and I have to fix it.

I got up and started getting my baby bottle ready for when she woke up from her nap. I went back downstairs and seen that Chanel took some burgers out. I know she was gonna get back a lil late cause today was her late day but I wanted to fix dinner for her today. Burgers and fries was what it was for us.

I ran back upstairs to change my baby and feed her because it was her time now. I sat back and looked into those beautiful light honey eyes of her's. I couldn't believe I have a baby girl, a daughter me out of all people. They say if you was a hoe or miss treated females as a man it'll come back on you and your first kid would be a girl. I believe it I use to do woman shady in my days. Hell I was just doing YaYa like shit but that don't count cause she was fuckin my brother before me. She played me! But Chanel....I always promise to do right by her I feel like god really sent her to me. And as for my baby girl if she see me treating her mommy right she gone know how a real man suppose to treat a lady and not fall for nun these bum ass niggas. And if me and Chanel was to ever break up for any reason I still wouldn't dog her out or anything just for the simple fact that she was there for a nigga when nobody wasn't all while carrying my seed that ain't nun but love.

My baby girl was done eating so I burp her she curled right up in my arms and was chillen. When I tried to put her down she started crying. I laughed cause my baby was so attached to me I loved it. It was so hard and depressing for me and I felt like less of a man when I couldn't do shit for her. I couldn't even really hold her. Now I can't even imagine putting her down.

I put the baby carrier on and she was crying her little eyes out cause I sat her down. I picked her back up and placed her inside and she calmed right down. Her tiny hands gripped my shirt in comfort as her little lips quivered.

See daddy wasn't going no where! I smiled kissing her forehead. She layed her head against my chest and got comfortable. I placed her binky in her mouth and she soon was drifting off to sleep. I started to make me and Chanel's dinner.

I opened the door because it was being knocked on. It was my sister with some bags.

Damn what you buy the whole store? I asked confused.

What?! No! But I seen this set and I know my girl just have to have it plus I got me one to! So ima need the replacement money for this!

See you had a budget I shouldn't give you shit! What the hell you get?

Look! She smiled so hard as if she was waiting her whole life to show me this stuff. "Okay so it's this soft pink Chanel purse with the small clutch to go with it but they had the matching boots to! She said so excited showing me everything.

How much I owe yo ass, you do to much I said a purse!

Well obviously you fucked up since you asking me to go shopping for a damn purse.

That don't mean I fucked up.

Any man with money think that if they buy a female a gift that they made up for whatever they did and a designer purse yeah okay that's Chanel you did something.

Get out!

Don't kick me out cause I'm right! You owe me $1,500!

I'll send it through the app bye!

She rolled her eyes and came closer. "Let me see my niece before I go, Hi Titi baby!" She smiled hard saying looking in my daughter face. She gave a small smile in her sleep. "Awww she so precious like you really got a wife and a baby that's cold!"

I agree! Can't imagine my life without them.

The door was opening and In coming was Chanel. They got excited when they seen each other. I picked up the bags and Chanel darted off to the bathroom.

Owe I had to be so bad, Hi Kay! Chanel smiled.

Hi sister! Where you was at?

School! Why you got my baby in there?

Cause every time I put her down she wake up and cry.

Give me her, lay her down! She started to pick my baby up out the carrier and she was knocked out with a grip on my shirt making me laugh. She placed her firmly into the swing and turned it on for her and she stayed sleep.

I was bouta cook dinner you wanna stay? Chanel asked Kayla.

I already cooked! I said as I took the last burger off the flat grill.

Oh thanks! She said sending her attention back to my sister. Yeah she was still mad at me.

Actually my lil yeah yeah waiting on me I gotta hot date! Kayla laughed rushing to the door before I could say something.

Chanel locked and closed the door and I pulled her to me. "I'm sorry about earlier I really lost track of time and I know you don't really wanna hear baby but I am sorry!"

You do this all the time and you think sorry suppose to fix it?

No I don't...

Than how can I be getting married to you if something so simple like this makes me feel like you don't even care for my future!

I do care about your future, all of ours! I promise it won't happen again do you believe me?

No, but I hear you!

That's all I'm asking for! I bought you something just to show you I'm sorry!

What?

It's upstairs in the room go see! She smiled and started walking upstairs. Seconds later I heard her screaming in laughter. I smiled as I made our plates. It's safe to say she loved it.

Thank you baby I love it! She smiled standing at the end of the stairs.

You welcome Chanel!