Chapter 51

Wake up! I said as I kissed Chanel's neck. We was up all night fuckin and we gotta be up now cause of her photo shoot.

Okay baby! She moaned lightly opening her eyes.

GoodMorning! I smiled in her face making her smile.

GoodMorning! She said sweetly as she sat up holding the sheet over her naked body.

The sun was hitting her face just right making her glow and her eyes shine. She reached out and stretched yawning making me smile. I was so infatuated with her beauty. I pulled her to her feet and embraced her with a hug.

You gotta get showered and dress so we can head out! I said opening the bathroom door for her. I ran her a nice hot bubble bath on the balcony where a fruit platter and champagne mimosas awaited her. She put her robe on and walked to the balcony.

You gonna get in with me? She asked sweetly as she stepped into the bath.

Naw baby enjoy! I smiled sitting down in the chair in front of her. I gave her a strawberry and she bit it slowly licking my finger as I put it in her mouth.

You better stop before you start something! I laughed pulling my shorts down a bit cause my dick was getting hard.

Like what! She asked standing up revealing her naked body covered in bubbles and soap.

Come on for real Chanel! I laughed. She leaned over me putting one leg over the arm rest. Her tities was in my face and she leaned in close and kissed me while rubbing my dick.

Mmmm baby come on! I moaned my dick was fully hard now. She pulled my dick out and started sucking my dick. She looked up at me making me bite my lip as she sucked and jerked my dick. Her head was amazing. I couldn't help but to nut.

See look what you started! I laughed getting up. A knock filled the hotel room door just as I was about to put this muthafucka in her.

Who is it? I asked mad as hell.

Mr. Stevenson it's Stanly. Your car is here!

Okay thank you, can you tell them we'll be down shortly!

Okay no problem! He said back and it got quiet. I pulled my shorts up fixing myself.

No means no! I laughed kissing her making her laugh.

No it means yes! She giggled. She started to wash up and do her thing and I had to fix myself. After a while she finally got out.

No make up and leave your hair pinned up how it is! I yelled to her as she was getting dress.

Okay! She had on some light blue shorts and a fitted Chanel t-shirt. She grabbed the match white Chanel purse and jean Chanel slides to complete her outfit. I love her style it was simple but cute as hell. YaYa always had to be extra and over the top I like the simple shit better but when it was time for Chanel to dress it up she did just that and was fire as hell with it!

I opened the car door for her to get in first. Our first stop was the Thailand zoo. I had this photo shoot planned out for her. I know she always wanted to do a photo shoot and this was about to be epic.

Hi guys you must be Quez and Chanel! A lady greeted us as we got out the car. She shook our hands and smiled.

Chanel! I'm going to take you with me and Alex over here is going to take you Quez! She said smiling. Chanel looked at me confused and I just smiled trying not to laugh.

Hi how you doing I'm Alex! Dude said extending his hand!

I'm Quez! I said shaking his hand back.

So is this you guys first time doing a couples shoot? He asked as we walked.

Actually yeah it is!

Wow! And it's here in Thailand! That's really dope man. Well me and my team is going to try and make this perfect as possible for you.

Thanks I appreciate it!

So we have some white swim trunks right here for you! The dressing room is right there. Angel is going to glisten you up with some oil and water and we'll meet you back here! He said pointing to the bathroom. I nodded my head and went into the bathroom. I had some all white and tan Gucci shorts with the matching slides. I left my Cuban bracelet and necklace on. I walked out the bathroom and he showed me the locker to put my stuff in. I stepped over to where the girl was and she sprayed me in water and oil. They had me out here looking like a whole model.

Okay so Chanel is coming out now! Alex said as we walked out the hut and out to where like a beach setting was. It was beautiful out here. It was two elephants that was in the water with two trainers.

Chanel came out and she was beautiful her skin was glowing from the oil they put on her. Her hair was wet and curly like she would do it at home. Her make up was to perfection. She had on a sexy white  two piece Gucci bikini with a tan knitted skirt wrapped around her waist. A few gold bracelets and a few anklets and n her ankles and a gold C necklace.

What is this? She asked laughing.

A photo shoot! I smiled and she bussed out laughing.

We started taking pictures and she was so fine. She looked like a real model. She wasn't scared either. I stood behind her, she sat on a rock and a lion layed in front of us. I thought that shit was hard. We took a few more together than some by myself than the rest was all her. My favorite was when she was in the water resting the crown on her head. She definitely was a Queen! She than took a few laying on the elephant and sitting on top of it, touching it and all. Her smile was so radiant and she gave off model poses and faces. My girl was fire at this.

She's amazing! Alex said coming over to me showing me some of the pictures.

Yes she is!

I know your the boyfriend but I'd love to do business with her. Here's my card! I have bookings and model agencies I work a lot with Belenciaga, Telfer, YSL, A'different Vibe, I'd love to do a shoot with her!

I'll pass that along to her thank you! I smiled.

I had so much fun thank you baby! She smiled coming up to me.

Your welcome baby girl! I smiled kissing her.