Chapter 77

I was stressing the hell out. I haven't heard from Chanel in a couple days and I didn't have a good feeling about anything. My mind was racing all over the place.

I pulled up to the hospital and went in to the front desk. I asked for her and she wasn't here. She hadn't been to work in a few days.

I got back in the car and my phone started ringing. It was from an unfamiliar number. "Hello!" I answered. I heard sniffling than like a baby in the background. "Hello?" I questioned.

I can't take this anymore Action! She sniffled hard.

Chanel?

Please, Please come get us!

Where you at? I'm on my way.

4762 Sydney in the Laniey apartments floor 50, penthouse 61 the code to get in is your birthday!

Okay I'm on my way. What's going on?

Action just please come please! She said quietly as if she was hiding. I could hear things being thrown around and breaking. Her muffled screams played in my head.

I'm on my way okay. I put my car in drive and pulled out from the hospital speeding down the street to get on the expressway. The apartment complex wasn't that far from the hospital. I wouldn't expect the chief of surgery to live far at all. But the Laniey Penthouses was expensive. They over looked the downtown area and was starting at 8,000 a month.

I pulled up in front of the building and my heart started racing. I could see someone dangling from a balcony. People outside surrounded the building. I could hear the sirens in the mist of the air. I ran into the building as fast as I could I put my date of birth into the code system and pressed the floor number. I pulled my gun out putting one in the head. I stepped off the elevator running down until I found the penthouse number. I started kicking and kicking and kicking and kicking the door in until it flew off the hinges.

My daughter sat on the floor crying with blood all over her. As I walked into the penthouse more this nigga had lost every single fuckin cell in his brain. Chanel was hanging on for dare life to the railing as he held a gun to her head. He shirt was ripped, and bloody. Her eye was blacked and one had a blot clot in it. Her nose was busted and full of blood. Her lips was busted and full of blood. Her hair was all over the place. Like he been dragging her by it.Bruises filled her body all over. He held a gun to her head and held her up by her shirt. She cried and begged and pleaded for him to bring her back over but he just tried to push her more. Her foot slipped and she lost her balance hanging off the railing by her hands.
Whatever move I make I need to be careful or it's her life!

Your little boyfriend is here huh! He laughed in misery. "You make one wrong move I'll drop her ass!" He yelled.

Please Let me go! She cried.

You kill her than what? You die anyways because I'm going to kill you!

You won't touch me.

You think I won't! I'll air yo ass out with one bullet to the head right now!

A helicopter flew down with a camera they was recording this on live news. Chanel looked at me in fear.

I love you Mar'Quez! She mouthed to me as her tears came down. She pushed his hand off her shirt making him let her go and falling 600 feet to the ground. As soon as his hand let her go I bum rushed him in anger. I started to beat the shit out of him I smashed his fuckin head into the ground. I looked down to only see that Chanel had landed on pad from from fire fighters. My heart dropped into my ass. I was pushed and punched being caught of guard. He got up grabbing his gun pointing it at me shooting me in the shoulder. He shot me as I moved closer to him. Each bullet that hit me didn't faze me. I picked up my gun as the police yelled rushing into the house I shot him twice in the head. His body hit the floor and I stood over him as his blood poured from his body.

Put your weapon down, On your knees now! The police yelled with guns drawn at me.
I dropped my gun and got down on my knees with my hands up. My daughter was screaming to the top of her lungs crying. I took short breaths. I was losing blood but my adrenaline was so high I didn't feel the pain. I was cuffed and token downstairs as another officer held my baby!

Once I got downstairs Chanel ran to me hugging me. I was still cuffed. "I love you more than anything in this world you'll forever have my heart no matter what happens!" I whispered to her.

I love you Mar'Quez! I love you so much baby! She cried holding our daughter. "I won't let her forget you!" She cried holding her tight.
The crowd of people was cheering and clapping. I was placed in the back of a cop car. I don't care how long I have to sit in prison. Protecting my Queen is my sanity! I'll do it again because at the end of the day that's WHAT IT MEANS TO BE KING‼️

________________________
THE END!!!!

Welp another book to cross off thats all finished. Thank you everyone for reading and enjoying the book.