4, personal maid

Author:( taehyung came and sat on couch in hall and shouted and because of shouting everyone came except y/n)

Mr Choi:yes mister (fearing)

Taehyung: where is that girl ( coldly)

Sana pov:( mister shouted so we came and he asked where is y/n because I understood "that girl "means y/n i can't let him do anything to y/n )

Sana: mister please don't do anything with her she don't know anything she even don't know you ( while knees downing and head low)

Taehyung: i will kill one by one everyone who is present here ( coldly)

Sofia: no mister i will bring her but please don't kill us ( while knee downing and head low)

Taehyung: hmm go

Author:( Sofia came and started dragging  y/n with her and y/n was confused Sofia left   y/n hands when there were infront of taehyung )

Sofia: mister i brought her ( head low)

Taehyung: everyone go ,,,,, except this girl ( coldly)

Y/n pov:( i was in room but suddenly Sofia came and hold my hands taking me with her I was silently going with her but confused she left my hands when we were infront of that mafia and he said to leave everyone except me i was fearing but controled everyone left only we two members were there)

Taehyung: come here ( coldly)

Y/n: m,,, mister i,i,am s,,, sorry for before ( head low)

Taehyung: i said come here ( coldly )

Author:( y/n slowly slowly started taking her steps near him and when she was infront of him he pushed her on his lap she was shock)

Y/n: m,,,,,,mis( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: shhhh ( keeping his index ☝️ finger on her lips)

Y/n: ( silent)

Taehyung: you behaved bad with me so you need pinshment

Y/n: b,,, but ( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: no buts now go and clean full garden without anyone help that also till night or else I will give more pinshment

Y/n; what ( shock)

Taehyung: yes or if you don't like this pinshment then you will be out of my mansion ( coldly)

Y/n: i will Clean ( scarly)

Taehyung: go ( coldly)

Author: ( y/n runs from there and went to kitchen first and taehyung went out of mansion and in kitchen sana was worrying about y/n but when she saw y/n she went to her and hugged her)

Sana: are you ok ? Did he do something with you?( Questioning)

Y/n: no but ( head low)

Sana: but what ( confused)

Y/n: he gave pinshment ( sadly)

Sana: what pinshment ( worried)

Y/n: he said me to clean full graden but without anyone help and that also till night if I don't complete then he will give more pinshment

Sana: what then you should start now I wish I would help you but it is mister order so I am helpless and if you will do then it will take one and half day because garden is big ( sad )

Y/n: don't worry i will do it by night now I should go

Sana: yes go now and finish till night best of luck ( smile)

Y/n: thank you ( smile back)

~TIME SKIP~

NIGHT

Author:( y/n finished cleaning without anyone help and without stopping and because of that she was tried she went inside and went to kitchen )

Sana: y/n did you completed it ( happy)

Y/n: yes but now I am hungry and tried ( cutely pouting)

Sana: you are like a baby go and get freshen up till then i will bring your food ok ( smiling)

Y/n: ok ( smile and hugged sana and went)

Sana: she is cute and innocent like a small baby not like a small baby she is small baby ( smiling)

Author:( taehyung will come then other maids will serve him so sana also went to y/n and they ate together and then slept in there rooms )

NEXT DAY

Author:( y/n woke up and did her morning routine and went to kitchen after getting ready for work y/n and sana was making breakfast but announcer of mansion came and because of that y/n and sana and other workers went there )

Y/n: what happened unnie ( confuse)

Sana: announcer will give some announcement

Y/n: which type of announcement ( confuse)

Sana: like which worker will work where

Y/n : oo

Announcer: so good morning Everyone I am going to change some workers so joy is going to work in garden and jung y/n is going to work as mister's personal maid thanks now you can start your work from today ( went)

Y/n: what ( shock)

Sana: Don't worry y/n there is nothing to worry you should clean and ask him if he want anything and if he want then gave or do what he said and then ask him then you can come if he allowed

Y/n: but I can't be with him ( pout)

Sana: Don't worry you simply do your work and ask him and come ok

Y/n: ok

Sana: now go to his room and start cleaning his room

Y/n: ok ( about to go but stopped )

Sana: what happened ( calmly)

Y/n: where is his room

Sana: you were going so I don't said you hahaha your cute ( laughing)

Y/n: now say me na( pouting)

Sana: ok go straight and then turn to left side then again go straight you will get his room

Y/n: ok

Author:( y/n was searching his room and because of big mansion she was not able to get his room and after 20 minutes of searching she got and went inside but was shock to see that big and luxurious room )

Y/n: is this really a room ( mouth open )

                                 ( Word count:1020)

                                 ( Word count:1020)

See you soon sweeties vote please 🥰🥰💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💜

Sorry for late uploading next part I will try to make soon💜