37, Party

Author:( y/n got ready and now it was 7:00 , suddenly the door of room opened and there taehyung came and when he saw y/n he stopped for a minute and was staring at her then came to reality and went washroom for getting ready soon he came and he was full ready y/n was shock to see him ,he was looking very handsome)

His look ⬇️

Ufff oo my god your author is falling for him more deeper then ocean

Taehyung: let's go ( coldly said and went out without caring about y/n)

Y/n pov:( he was looking extremely 🔥 handsome and hot i just can't believe he can look this handsome he said "let's go" coldly and went without caring about me so I also went back of him )

By the way he is the most hondsome man in whole world ,,no doubt 🥰💜

Author:( taehyung was going front and y/n was going back of him soon they reached down stairs and after maids and servents saw them they bowed at them , suddenly y/n eyes went to sana y/n smiled at sana and sana also smiled back soon they reached near car and taehyung sat right side so y/n sat left side driver started driving and car ride was silent taehyung was busy in using phone and y/n was busy seeing outside view )

SOON THEY REACHED

Author:( taehyung got down then y/n also got down , taehyung holds y/n hands, y/n was shock ,then they went inside and everyone was looking at them only , mumbling )

Someone 1: they look good together

Someone 2: he have nice choose

Someone: 3: perfect for eachother

Y/n pov:( we came inside and everyone were staring at us and ,they even said we look good together I blushed them , taehyung took me with to his business partners maybe )

Mr Choi: hello mister ( bowed )

Taehyung: hello ( said coldly and bowed)

Taehyung: meet my soon to be wife ( said coldly)

Mr Choi: hello soon to be Mrs Kim ( said while bowing with smile)

Taehyung: see you later ( went to stage with y/n )

Y/n pov:( when he said I am his soon to be wife I blushed as he introduced me as his wife Then after that we went to stage I was confused )

Author:( taehyung took mic and started saying )

Taehyung: hello everyone today we are gathering here because today is my wife birthday ( everyone claps)

Y/n pov:( my birthday ,,,,,,,,,,what is today date ,it is 26 January i forgotted my birthday )

Taehyung: and there is one more reason ( everyone waiting, what he will say )

Taehyung; me kim taehyung going to marry today with jung y/n ( everyone were clapping and they were shock also because mafia king is going to marry )

Y/n pov:( i was really shock he is going to marry me ,then why he was ignoring me and even shouted me i through he only want this baby ,and till now he is ignoring me now also he even know my birthday but ,,,,,how )

Author:( everyone were shock and happy too some were jealous before they are not in y/n place ,it so shocking news to know that he is marrying mafia king who talks coldly how he can fall in love , everyone knows that he don't believe in love and all)

Taehyung:so for now all enjoy in few minutes marriage will start (said and went from there with y/n to a room )

Taehyung: here get ready ( said coldly and about to go )

Y/n: w,,, wait d,,,,do you l,,,,love me ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: ( turned and was staring at y/n )

Y/n: i a,,,,asked y,,,,you s,,something ( said while stuttering because of his eyes ,she was feeling weak )

Taehyung: get ready fast ( said coldly and about to go )

Y/n: y,,you are m,,,marrying me b,,,because of this b,,baby right ( tears were building in her eyes)

Taehyung:( taehyung stopped for a while then went )

Y/n pov:( you Being silent and not answering is saying me clearly that you are marrying me for this baby nothing more )

Author:( y/n cried , because any girl will cry knowing that they are used ,y/n is thinking taehyung is using her only to have the baby nothing else ,she can't stop this marriage as taehyung is mafia he can do anything and one reason is who will accept her she can't live in society ,what people will think even her parents are not with her and she have no money to live she is helpless now ,like no one is beside her she have to marry him or anything can happen as he is mafia and even Everyone knows his anger )

Y/n pov:( i have no option except marrying him he even have anger issue I saw it clearly ,i can't risk my baby life ,i saw it clearly how much anger he have , for now I will marry ,and when I will get chance I will run away from him and start a beautiful life with my baby )

Author:( y/n through this and got ready to marry him as she is not having and other choose also ,so now she went to change her dress and then makeup artist did her makeup she was almost ready soon taehyung came and saw her,  freeze on his place after seeing y/n ,y/n don't noticed him soon he came to reality and said )

Taehyung: are you ready (coldly)

Y/n: y,,,,yes ( said while head low)

Taehyung: let's go then ( said while holding hands and took her with him )

* Why he is marrying her if he didn't love her ?*

*Why he suddenly changed?*

*Is he marrying her for the baby ?*

*Is there some other reason*

*Why he is suddenly marrying her ?*

                  *Full world loved me but the one I loved never loved me *--------💜----------

                                ( word count:1067)

See. You all soon I will try to write next part soon if I get time till then see you alll  🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜

And thank you for supporting me 🥰