21, staying with taehyung

~TIME SKIP~

Author:( soon they reached ,y/n was Silent, they went out and taehyung y/n sat in car soon they reached a beautiful place it is like mansion it was in world one , anyone can say by seeing this ,that it is a billionaire mansion he was going inside and everyone ,every guards were bowing he went inside and y/n was also going but one guard stopped her )

Y/n: let m,,,me g go

Guard: we can't get a mental persons inside ( rudely)

Y/n: but I an not mental

Guard: i can see that ( seeing up and down )

Y/n: taehyung b,,,brought me

Guard: don't joke and don't call mister by his name ( angry)

Y/n : ask him he brought me here

Guard: then why he didn't take you with him

Y/n; maybe he f,,,forgotted ( tears in eyes)

Guard: he not, you forgetted your place

Y/n: i am saying truth p,, please let me go ( crying)

Y/n pov:( i have no where to go i don't know this country name then where I will live if he want to live me in middle then why he brought me )

Mean while

Author: ( taehyung was going but suddenly he stopped when he realised that he left y/n back only so again he went and saw that y/n was crying and there guard was pushing her out he went and punched that guard and as he is mafia king so everyone knows his punch ,that guard fall down and his lips were bleeding )

Taehyung: DON'T EVEN TOUCH HER ( shouted in angry)

Author:( taehyung hold y/n hands and took her with him and y/n was so lost in seeing this mansion, soon they reached in his room taehyung made y/n sit on bed and went inside washroom y/n was sitting silent seeing that beautiful room, lost in his room beauty
Soon he came from washroom )

Author:( taehyung hold y/n hands and took her with him and y/n was so lost in seeing this mansion, soon they reached in his room taehyung made y/n sit on bed and went inside washroom y/n was sitting silent seeing that beautiful room, lost in his r...

Taehyung: go take shower and change ( calmly)

Y/n: ( nodded)

Taehyung: I want words angle

Y/n: ok

Author:( y/n went to washroom and took shower but suddenly she remembered that she don't have clothes to wear so she weared taehyung shirt and it was big enough that it was covering her thighs she went out of room and saw taehyung sitting on bed when he saw her he was lost in her ,so y/n was fearing what to do so she said )

Y/n: sorry ( head low )

Taehyung: why ?( Confused while coming towards y/n direction )

Y/n : i weared your shirt without your permission ( head low)

Author:( taehyung pinned y/n on wall and kept his hands on two sides preventing her to not go anywhere ,y/n was fearing her head was low , taehyung lifted her face and kissed her without any warning soon y/n lost in kiss and kissed him they kissed almost 20 minutes and after broking the kiss taehyung said )

Taehyung: my everything is your ,,,,,, including me ( said in husky voice )

Y/n: ( blushed)

Taehyung: let's sleep

Author:( taehyung went and layed on bed ,y/n was standing there so he again came to her and lifted her in bride style y/n tried to stop him but he is also mafia so he made her lay on bed and layed beside her holding her waist , hugging her)

Y/n: w,,what are ( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: shhhhh. Sleep ( closed eye)

Y/n pov:( i was shock that he lifted me in bride style and even made me sleep beside him ,is he that before taehyung ? But don't know why I am likely it, it is feeling like heaven in my stomach butterflies are flying )

Author:( after that they slept )

~NEXT MORNING~

Love is love if you hide also it looks in your eyes ---------ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ--------------

See you all soon sorry for late uploading because of dance practice and eye flu I am unable to write story and it is small part I am sorry for that but because of eye pain ,. Next time I will make big part💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰 and maybe next part will be 🔞.