98, DINNER ON HIS LAP

Taehyung: now let me help you ( said while lifting her in bride style )

Y/n: hmm

Author:( taehyung took her to Washroom and made her stand under the shower and said )

Taehyung; babyheart take shower I will wait for you outside when you will complete your work call me ok ( said amd went out )

Author:( taehyung went and y/n took shower and wore a simple dress and called taehyung ,taehyung came inside and lifted her in bride style and made her lay on bed in bedroom )

Y/n look ⬇️

Taehyung: wait here I will make something for you ( said softly )

Y/n: you will make ( said in shock)

Taehyung: yes ( confused )

Y/n: do you know how to make ( said because she can't believe )

Taehyung: y,,y n,,no i don't know but I will try ( said while thinking)

Y/n: what your thinking ( confused)

Taehyung: i am thinking what to make

Y/n; ooo think

Taehyung: I got what I should make ( excited )

Y/n: what

Taehyung: i will make and show you take rest and if you need anything call me ok ( said in speed and went)

Y/n: is he mafia ?  ( said while being shock)

Author:( y/n was sleeping and taehyung was making breakfast soon he came to room and kept the breakfast tray on night stand and sat on bed beside y/n and woke her up ,she sat on bed and said )

Y/n; did you make breakfast ?

Taehyung: yesss

Y/n: you took much time but finally my breakfast is ready ( said while being excited to taste her husband's hands breakfast )

Taehyung: yes take ( said while giving the breakfast tray from night stand to her )

Y/n: what is this ( confused )

This ⬇️