23, Taehyung taking care

~NEXT MORNING ~

Author:( y/n woke up and did her morning routine because taehyung was not there in room and after that she started to search things to clean room )

Y/n pov:( i woke up and did my morning routine and started to search things to clean his room but I was not getting anything so I sat on bed and then I was thinking what happened yesterday night and was blushing it was making me shock that I let him kiss me and I also kissed him what happened to me i was lost that I don't know what I was doing that time but it was something special that I can't forget )

Author:( taehyung came afternoon and y/n was sleeping peacefully on bed because she didn't get anything to clean his room so she was getting bore but she can't go out so she slept she even didn't ate anything taehyung called his one maid and asked "did y/n ate" she said no he was getting angry but controlled himself and said to bring lunch for y/n so maid went he asked her out of room only because no one is allowed to enter his room without his permission , taehyung came and sat near y/n on bed and was staring at her soon he heard a knock so he went out of room and saw that maid holding tray of food so he took that and said maid to go he came inside and kept that tray on night' stand and shakes. y/n ,when y/n saw taehyung she sat and lowed her head )

Taehyung: are you hungry ( calmly)

Y/n: ( nodded)

Taehyung: let me feed you then ( holding the tray on his hands )

Y/n; no no i will eat by m,,,myself ( slowly)

Taehyung: i said i will feed you then I will now open your mouth ( holding spoon of food infront of her mouth)

Author:( y/n opened her mouth and taehyung feeds her soon she completed eating then taehyung gave water she drank that after that he took the tray out of room and gave it to a guard and again came back and sat there )

Taehyung: eat your breakfast on time and take care of yourself ( said calmly)

Y/n: hmm c,,can I ask you s,, something ( stuttering )

Taehyung: yes say

Y/n: w,,,why yy,,,,,you b,,,brought me h,,ere ? ( Said while stuttering)

Taehyung: what you mean ( confused)

Y/n; it is not like you wanted a baby what you did was a mistake you were not in your s,, sences ( said while head low )

Taehyung: i was in sences but my hormones were not and I know that time what I did it was not a mistake

Y/n: what ( shock )

Taehyung: now don't ask anything and sleep ok

Y/n: ok but why there is nothing to clean this room

Taehyung: what you mean ( confused)

Y/n: you brought me to clean your room right

Taehyung: I brought you to take care of you

Y/n: bu,,t you n,,,,need not to do t,,,that I c,,,can t,,,take care o,,,of my b,,,baby ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung; what you me by your baby it is my baby too it is a part of me which is inside you

Y/n: d,,,did you a,,, accepted th,,is ,,,b,,baby ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung; is this a question ❓

Y/n: hmm ( nodded )

Taehyung: i accepted, it is a part of me which is inside you and I want it to come in this world

Y/n: but I want my baby to be with me i want to keep him or her safe

Taehyung: baby will be with us and safe also

Y/n: with us ? Means ( confused)

Taehyung: with us means with him or her mom and dad ( said calmly)

( Warning ⚠️ if you are not comfortable you can skip but as I know BTS armies are more dirty minded then other fandoms but still world most innocent fandom is BTS armies only. )

Author:( taehyung pushed y/n on bed and hovered over her and slowly slowly he was about to kiss her and soon his lips touched her lips first she didn't kiss but later she kissed him back it was so slow and gentle kiss there were lost in each other soon he went to her neck and started kissing her neck giving her open mouth kisses and when he found her soft spot he sucked it hard giving her hickey and soon there were lost in eachother that much that he opened her dress and then his but suddenly y/n came in her senses )

Y/n: what are you doing ( worried)

Taehyung: don't worry i will be gentle it will not affect our baby ( said gently)

Author:( he first kept her legs on his shoulder and then started sucking her private part soon he pushed his tongue inside her she screamed and then he left her legs and again hovered over her and slowly went inside her and started moving up and down y/n was first screaming but after sometime she started moaning in pressure and after 2 hours he came out of her and laid beside her , he covered himself and her, y/n was breathing heavily and he also soon they were normal)

Taehyung: D,,don't worry it will not affect baby

Y/n: w,,why are y,,you doing t,, this ( tears in eyes)

Taehyung: I have no answer but you are mine now remember that Mrs Kim taehyung

Y/n: hmm ? W,,when d,,,did I b,,,became M,,mrs K,,kim t,,taehyung ? ( Confused)

Taehyung: the day you came in my life

Y/n: b,,but d,,do ,y,,,you ,l,, love me ( tears in eyes)

Taehyung: sleep now you are tried ( closing eyes)

Author:( y/n turned back facing taehyung and closed eyes but there were some tears in her eyes )

Y/n pov:( why I am crying it is not like I love him but why i let him do that with me why I don't stop him why I was not in my senses that time )

I still fall in love with you every day----💜----

( Word count; 1100)

See you alll soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰🥰💜🥰💜🥰🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰