81, Watching movie

Y/n: now I am gone ( mumbled )

Taehyung: did you say anything ?

Y/n; no no

Author:( taehyung heard that so he smirked and then they went home ).

~TIME SKIP ~

DINNER TIME

Author:( y/n and taehyung was sitting and eating suddenly taehyung said )

Taehyung: so kim y/n your new name is ,,,,,

Y/n: no no please don't change my name

Taehyung: but you said if you lose then I can change your name ( said with a smirk)

Y/n: hmm but is there any other option ( said showing puppy eyes)

Taehyung: there but you will not do

Y/n: what is it I will do say me

Taehyung: be in my room with me

Y/n; ( shock)

Taehyung: what happened it is your choose

Y/n pov:( i can't change my name as I love my name but how will I sleep with him ,he is my husband so why I am fearing I can sleep with him but I can't change my name )

Y/n: ok I will

Taehyung: nice choose darling ( with a smirk)

Y/n; why are you smirking ( confused)

Taehyung: when ( said innocently )

Y/n: leave it

Author:( they completed eating and now y/n was in taehyung room and taehyung was in balcony ,he was attending an important call meanwhile y/n was laying on bed and scrolling through phone soon she started getting sleep soon taehyung came and saw her slowly closing her eyes so taehyung went and laid beside her and hugged her and kissed her and slept )

~NEXT MORNING~

Author:( y/n got up and saw taehyung sleeping peacefully he was looking cute while sleeping she was staring at him suddenly he said )

Taehyung: am I that handsome ( said while opening eyes)

Y/n: ,,,hm hm,,( sat while getting up and runs to washroom)

Taehyung: slow ,slow ( smiled)

Author: ( y/n and taehyung got ready and went downstairs for breakfast and soon they completed and taehyung was about to go but y/n stopped him and said )

Y/n: can you please don't go to office today

Taehyung: if you say then i will not go ( said and sat on couch in hall )

Y/n: let's go amusement park today evening ( said with a smile)

Taehyung: why not I am always ready ( with a smile )

Y/n: so for now let's see movie

Taehyung: ok wait i will change and come till then choose any movie ( said while getting up )

Y/n: ok ok come fast

Author:( taehyung went and now y/n was choosing a movie and soon taehyung came in super dress he was looking nice, and sat beside y/n on couch in theatre room )

Y/n: you came

Taehyung: yes

Y/n: let's start then ( with a Smile)

Author:( y/n started it and sat beside taehyung ,she was sooo focused on movie but here taehyung was not half movie was completed but taehyung was till not watching that he was staring at y/n from starting suddenly y/n asked to taehyung while keeping her all Focus on TV )