24, taehyung hand injuryed

~TIME SKIP ~

NIGHT

Author:( y/n was sleeping peacefully and taehyung was doing his work in laptop it was night time so y/n woke up because she took a long sleep and saw taehyung working so she through to freshen up but when she tried to get up ,she fall again , again she tried to get up but again she fall , taehyung saw that so he came and lifted y/n in bride style and took her to Washroom and kept in tub and said )

Taehyung: when your work is over then call me ( went out without hearing her answer )

Y/n pov:( why he is doing this , first he made my situation like this ,now helping me no one can understand him )

Author:( y/n completed her work and and taehyung came took y/n and again kept her on bed )

Taehyung: wait here I will get your dinner ( about to go)

Y/n: wait ( stopped him )

Taehyung: what happened ( confused)

Y/n: i am not hungry ( low head )

Taehyung: but you should eat it is important for your health

Y/n: b,,but ,,,,,,( cut off by taehyung )

Taehyung: no buts I want my baby to be healthy wait i will come in 2 minutes

Author:( taehyung went to bring food mean while y/n sitting and waiting for him soon he came and then he kept that food tray on bed and sat beside y/n and took that food tray on his lap ,y/n looked at him with confusion was written was on her face )

Taehyung: i will feed you (calmly)

Y/n: n,,,no please i will e,,eat by m,,, myself ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: no i will feed you

Y/n: w,,, what a,,,,about you ? did you a,,,,ate ? ( said while stuttering )

Taehyung: i will eat after wards ( calmly)

Y/n: no no e,,,eat with me,,e ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung ; hmm open your mouth ( holding a spoon full of food in front of y/n mouth )

Author:( taehyung was feeding y/n so y/n took that spoon from his hands and took a spoon full of food and kept it in front of his mouth and waited him to open his mouth he slowly opened his mouth and she feeds him like that they feeds each other and completed dinner together )

Taehyung: now you sleep I will come after keeping this ( said while getting up from bed )

Y/n: ( nodded )

Author:( he went and y/n laid on bed thinking what happened a few minutes ago and blushed thinking that ,soon taehyung came and again sat on sofa and started his work it was night and as y/n slept full day so she was not getting sleep so she sat on bed and saw a book on night stand so she took that and started reading that book soon she fall sleep later taehyung also completed his work so he also came and slept on bed)

~TIME SKIP ~

MORNING

Author:( morning y/n woke up and don't saw taehyung she through he went fast today maybe he was having some work as he is mafia king so of course he will be having work she went to Washroom and took shower and a maid came in and kept food on table and bowed )

Maid : mam sir said to give you , your breakfast have it mam i will take my leave now ( went )

Y/n pov:( do he really care for me ? No no he cares of his baby which is inside me he will never do this all for me )

Author:( y/n ate her breakfast and maid came took that tray and went ,so now y/n have nothing to do as there is nothing to clean his room and even he said not to clean, so now she is sitting and seeing outside because it is a type of rainy day there is no sun it is dark but not that dark also it is peaceful Birds are going here there for saving there house and trees , plant's are dancing I mean moving because of air it is cool air silent place, only there is wind sound which is giving peace it is touching y/n face it is giving her body goosebumps )

( By the way it is really raining now here ,🤣😊my story came true , should I be happy or shock that what I wrote it is happening here in real ,i should 🤔 think I should be happy or shock )

Let's come back to the story

Author:( y/n was enjoying her time like this full day gone at night it was 12:00 but still taehyung was not back so y/n was worried about him she herself don't know why she is worried about him but ignoring that question she waited for him soon she heard sound of opening door and it was taehyung but she was shock because he was not normal ( by the way he is not normal in real life anyone can die after seeing him so let's continue the story) he was injured his hands were bleeding everything was normal only except his Hands and maybe mind because by seeing him we can say that he is angry he came and sat on bed y/n runs to Washroom and comes but with first aid kit in her hands ,she got to know that first aid kit is kept in washroom , morning when she was bathing she saw that so now she went near him )

Y/n: a,,,are y,,you ok ( said while stuttering )

Taehyung:( silent )

Y/n: p,,, please say ,i,,is it h,, hurting ( said slowly with fear in eyes and tears too )

Taehyung: i am ok ( calmly )

Y/n: then what happened to your hands ( worried)

Taehyung: just got somthing ( said coldly)

Y/n: show your hand ( saying him to show his hands)

Author;( taehyung showed his Hands and she took it and started treating his Hands he was starting at y/n ,but y/n was so lost in treating his wound after she Cleaned she turned to see this face and noticed him staring at her )

"Love me like you do "--------💜--------

( Word count:1100)

See you soon by the way it is raining here like this story it is so good do any one like rain ? 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜💜🥰💜🥰💜💜🥰💜🥰🥰💜🥰💜🥰🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜