17, Taehyung saying sorry

NEXT DAY

Author:( y/n was sleeping but because of birds sound she woke up and she was about to sit but she felt pain in her lower abdomen and suddenly yesterday night incident came on her mind and tears started falling from her eyes )

Y/n pov:( how can he do that ,without my permission he raped me now what will happen to me when everyone will know that God what I did to deserve this )

Author: ( y/n was to into crying that she don't noticed someone was seeing her while sitting on couch ,soon her eyes went towards that side and she saw taehyung sitting there he was staring at her so she lowered her head and tried to get up but the pain of her lower part stopped her from getting up she again tried to get up but she fall again so taehyung came near her and took her in bride style and was going towards washroom y/n was saying to leave her while crying)

By the way his gaze his look

Y/n:p,, please ,l,,, leave m,,,me ( said with fear and while stuttering )

Taehyung: be silent (said coldly )

Author:( taehyung took y/n to Washroom and kept there in tub and said )

Taehyung: do your work after you finish I will take you out ok ( coldly)

Y/n: n,nno need i,,i wi,,will g,,go my,,, myself ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: i will come in 20 minutes till then do your work ( went out )

Author;( y/n completed her work and then as taehyung said he came after 20 minutes and took her in bride style and laid her on bed and he went out she saw a book on the side night stand she took that book and it was that book ,because of which she is in this situation ,if she used to not try to take that book that day and he used to not come then she used to not be here on his bed )

Y/n pov:(i saw a book and after I saw name of the book I remembered that day when I meeted mister because of this book ,I am here in this situation ,in his room ,on his bed )

Author:( she was reading that book because there was nothing to do and she can't walk too it is not like if anyone will do that they can not walk but it was her first time and even he was too rough so it was hard to walk afternoon 2;00 sana came to the room and hugged y/n tightly while there was tears in two members eyes)

Sana: are you ok ? ( Worried)

Y/n: n,,no he r,, raped m,,, me h,,he ,d,,did,t, that without ,m,,my permission ( said while crying hardly)

Sana: ok ok don't cry everything will be ok don't worry ( confronting y/n)

~TIME SKIP ~

Next day night

guard: mam you can't go inside of mister room

Jennie: why can't I go ( angry)

Guard: it is mister's order I am sorry ( head low)

Jennie: move aside

Guard: i am sorry mam ( head low)

Jennie; i will make you fired you know i am taehyung ancle daughter ( angry)

Guard: i am ( Jennie pushed that guard and came inside taehyung room)

Jennie pov:( i cane inside taehyung room and I saw y/n that maid sitting on couch and reading a book what she is doing in his room no one is allowed to come then )

Jennie: what are you doing in taehyung room ( angry and said rudely)

Author:( seeing Jennie y/n go up and then Jennie came near y/n and said )

Jennie: what are you doing in taehyung room  maid ( rudely)

Y/n: he o,, only said me to be here ( said while stuttering)

Jennie: get out from here ( angry)

Taehyung: who are you to say her get out of my room ( came in room and said that )

Jennie: taehyung what is ( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: i will not like to repeat it again and again ( angry)

Jennie: sorry but what she is doing here in your room

Taehyung: what you mean i said her to be with me

Jennie: why ( angry)

Taehyung: i hate when someone asks me anything ( angry)

Jennie: you maid ( points her finger at y/n)

Jennie: stay far from him he is  ( taehyung slapped Jennie )

Taehyung: never dare to call her maid and I was bearing you because your father is my uncle but not now get out from here and Never come or show your face to me ok ( angry )

Jennie: i will not go for getting you what what I didn't did say ( angry)

Taehyung: oo so that day in party you were the one who mixed something in my drink

Jennie: yes I mixed viagra to get you ( angry)

Author:( taehyung slapped Jennie again and shouted on her )

Taehyung: HOW DARE YOU TO DO THAT  I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU TODAY,,,,,,GUARDS ( called guard )

Guards: yes mister ( head low)

Taehyung: who let her come inside my room ( angry)

Guard: mister she pushed us and came inside ( head low )

Taehyung: oo so now you want to go hell I will see you later for now take her to basement and enjoy

Guard: ok mister ( bowed and took Jennie with them )

Aur:( in y/n eyes there was tears taehyung saw that and went to her and said her )

Taehyung: i am sorry that day I was not in my senses I don't mean to do that I am  sorry

Y/n: ( silent)

Taehyung: ok leave that come and eat dinner ok

Author:( taehyung went from there and y/n was still crying )

Y/n pov:( mister was not in his senses but why my heart is paining after knowing this why my heart is paining it is not like I love him )

AFTER 4 DAYS

"The whole world loved me except the one I loved "'--------💜------------

                            ( Word count:1010)

See you soon sweeties vote please next part soon i got holidays because of rain 🥰💜
🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜