65, y/n friends

Author:( y/n shouted on taehyung and taehyung was silent not saying anything or explaining her anything he was like a status )

Y/n: LET OUT OF MY ROOM ( shouted on him )

Taehyung: but ones Li,,,( cut off by y/n)

Y/n: I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN ANYTHING GO FROM HERE

Author:( taehyung silently went from there. y/n laid on bed )

Y/n pov:( it is my life I have rights to know what is happening with me but he hided later he said but still he hided first and even my parents are with him wait,,,,,he said my parents went out of Korea one year before that means I am with him from 1 years , that's why I was feeling comfortable with him first ,but he don't did good he would have say me i shouted on him because of alll confusion and if anyone else will be in my place and see his or her messed life they will also get angry I hate him he is nice but still don't know why my heart want to hate him not me but my heart want to ,,,)

TAEHYUNG SIDE

Author:( taehyung was sitting in balcony on couch and was thinking something deeply )

Taehyung pov:( i know it was my fault I should have said her first but doctor said not to say and what if something happens to her then what will I do )

Author:( after sometime taehyung went and laid on bed and tried to sleep, daily he kisses y/n forehead then talk with her he used to get no reply but he feels good, now he is not able to talk with her or kiss her forehead ,,it was now midnight after trying for hours taehyung finally slept )

NEXT MORNING

Author:( taehyung woke up and got ready for office and went downstairs when he went downstairs he saw y/n sitting and eating her breakfast ,she don't waited for him ,so taehyung came and sat on dining chair and started eating his breakfast )

Taehyung: you can join college ( said calmly)

Y/n: ( silently eating not replying to him )

Author: ( after taehyung got no reply he don't said anything ,soon he completed and went out of mansion without saying anything ,y/n also completed and was going upstairs but a guard came and said )

Guard: mam mister said to take you college, today write exam then you can join from tomorrow your university ( said after bowing )

Y/n: ok

~TIME SKIP ~

2 WEEK'S AFTER

Author :( two weeks completed y/n behaved cold with taehyung , taehyung tried to talk with her but she ignored him and like this they completed 2 week's and now also y/n was not talking with him and he was also being silent as he know he did wrong hiding that she lost her memories ,y/n started going her University and now she made two more friends she was having one bestfriend mia now she is having two more ,and in taehyung side he was shouting hitting and take outing his anger on his bodyguard and enemies )

Y/N IN UNIVERSITY

Mia: y/n come let's go to canteen it's lunch now ( said will pouting)

Y/n: wait ,, wait for that two idiots

Mia: waiting from 20 minutes but still they didn't came

Y/n: they wi,,,( cut off by someone shouting)

,,,,,,,: Live me alien ( said while running)

,,,,,,: No how dare you to touch my banana milk pumpkin ( said while trying to catch him )

Y/n: YOU TWO STOP ( shouted to stop them)

Author:( they stopped and stands infront of mia and y/n )

Mia: now why are you fighting ( said in annoyed tone)

,,,,,,,: He took my Banana milk ( pointing beside him )

,,,,,,: No no i don't took

Mia: jungkook are you kid always drinking banana milk ( said in angry )

Y/n: and you mark Lee what is this all

Mark : he is the one who started the fight first

Mia : leave it let's go canteen now

Y/n/jungkook/mark: ok maam ( said together )

TAEHYUNG SIDE

Author:( taehyung was sitting in his cabin suddenly a knock was heard and there his secretary was standing taehyung said )

Taehyung: what happened ( said coldly )

Jimin: sir Mrs Kim news ( said after bowing )

Taehyung: what is it ( said calmly )

Jimin: she made jungkook and mark her friend and there is a guy who is always Mrs Kim back

Taehyung: there in nothing to do here as I completed alll and if you need any signature on any paper related to work then say me now only because from tomorrow I'll not come here I will go to college ( said angryly after hearing a boy is back of y/n )

Jimin: mister can I ask why ? ( Confused)

Taehyung: to take out all eyes which are on my wife ( said coldly )

Jimin: ok mister can I take my leave ( said while bowing )

Taehyung; hmm

Author:( jimin went out of taehyung cabin )

Taehyung pov:( let's see now who keeps there eyes on my property )

~TIME SKIP ~

NIGHT

Author:( y/n came downstairs for dinner and soon taehyung also came ,sana started serving and soon they started eating )

Taehyung: y/n from tomorrow I will drive you and pick you up from college ( said coldly while eating )

Y/n: no thanks ( siad ignoring him )

Taehyung: i am not asking you I am telling you that I will pick you up and drive you ( said calmly )

Y/n: i am also not your servant or maid that I will listen you ( siad coldly )

Taehyung : you should come with me that's finial ( said coldly and went upstairs )

Author:( taehyung completed his dinner so he went up stairs)

Y/n: yOu ,,ShoUld,,cOme ,,,,wiTh me thaT's fIniAL ,,,,( imitating him )

Author:( soon y/n also completed her dinner and went to her room and slept as she was tried so when she laid on bed she slept and 30 minutes someone opened the door of y/n room and peeked inside when he saw her sleeping he came inside and went near her and kissed her forehead and said )

Taehyung: good night my love

*Love is not a word it is a feeling* ----💜---

( Word count :1080)

See you alll soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜