94, Lovely dovely

Author:( after photos y/n went home and taehyung went for his important meeting he was not Letting her go alone I Mean driver was there but he wanted to drop her but she refused and went with driver so he went to attend his meeting )

~TIME SKIP ~
AFTER 2 DAYS

Author:( taehyung was confused as y/n was behaviour weird now a days ,he was not having any work at office so he took two days holidays he wanted to spend time with y/n but y/n was giving excuses and going out or sleeping, two days she was giving excuses and taehyung get her now his 2 days completed)

MORNING

Author:( taehyung woke up and saw y/n sleeping peacefully so he kissed her forehead she slowly opened her eyes and yawks ,taehyung smiled and said )

Taehyung: good morning my angel ( said while smiling )

Y/n: g,,good m,,, morning ( said with a shock voice )

Taehyung: why are you shock and why are you behaving weird now a day's

Y/n: w,,,where

Taehyung: ok leave that do you want to go anywhere

Y/n: n,,no

Taehyung: then I will go office

Y/n: hmm

Taehyung: what hmmm

Y/n: hmm ? ( Confused )

Taehyung: kiss give me my morning kiss

Y/n: what ( shock )

Taehyung: why are you soo shock give me my morning kiss fast

Y/n: b,,but ( cut off by taehyung kissing her)

Author:( taehyung suddenly kissed her so she slowly kissed him back after 10 minutes they broked kiss and taehyung said )

Taehyung; my morning can't start without this ( said while caressing her lips with his thumb finger )

Y/n: are you not going late for office ( blushing )

Taehyung: don't worry that office belongs to me

Y/n: what people will think when CEO will go late

Taehyung: they will not think anything

Y/n: go ( said while pushing him )

Taehyung: sweetheart don't push me like that ( Said while pouting )

Y/n: don't pout you look cute no one will say you are mafia king

Taehyung: i will pout only in front of you not others so no one will think ( said while pushing her close to him )

Y/n: do you love me that much

Taehyung: no more than that

Y/n: i love you ( smiled)

Taehyung: i love you tooo so much very much ( kissed her forehead )

Y/n: go and freshen up

Taehyung: ok ok i am going ( got up from bed and went towards washroom but stopped near the door and asked)

Taehyung: if you want to join then your always welcomed ( said while smirking)

Y/n: goooo ( said while hiding her face )

Author:( taehyung went and y/n said while thinking something and smiling )

Y/n pov:( he changed ,he was different before but now he is different he said he will never say he love me but now he said and even smiled I can't believe my husband ,my huddy )