39, Marriage

Author:( taehyung took y/n with him and soon they reached near stage, and there were in front of father and then marriage ceremony started )

Y/n pov:( don't know why my heart is beating fast it's like I am running marathon ufff ,,,,,,he is really looking handsome today ,he looks daily but today he is looking more i can't remove my eyes from him ,,,i am falling for him more and more )

Father: do you kim taehyung take jung y/n as your love full wedded wife

Taehyung: i do ( said calmly)

Father: do you jung y/n take kim taehyung as your love full wedded husband

Y/n: ( silent)

Father: i will repeat again ,,do you jung y/n take kim taehyung as your love full wedded husband

Y/n: i d,,do ( said while stuttering)

Father: now exchange your rings

Author:( taehyung took y/n hand and slided that ring in her finger ,y/n also slowly slowly slided the ring in his finger)

Father: now I announce that they are husband and wife ( with a smile)

Author:( everyone were clapping in happiness and some were jealous, taehyung was calm y/n was silent ,taehyung holds y/n hands and took her with him in centre of hall and took mic in his hands and said )

Taehyung: as today is my wife Mrs Kim taehyung birthday let's celebrate it ( said and kept that mic on a table near him )

Author:( soon cake was there and y/n was shock to see the cake it was really beautiful not only beautiful more then that )

Y/n pov:( i can't believe that it is cake it is really beautiful if it is in my hands then I will not cut the and keep it for seeing it every day )

Taehyung: Mrs Kim cut the cake ( said with a smile )

Author:( ooo my god. With a smile he said to cut the cake with a smile can you guys imagine with a smile ooo my god he smiled ,,,you know he really smiled just imagine he smiled 😅 sorry your author is not good at jokes 😅)

Author:( everyone present there were freezed ,if you see there faces you will definitely laugh ,it was like floods will come or Tsunami will come ,,they first time saw him smiling at someone they never imagined that he will smile someday, there were shock more then y/n ,,,yes y/n was also shock because taehyung was not talking to y/n this days ,but today he suddenly smiled during marriage also he don't smiled ,,,soon y/n came to reality and everyone too )

Taehyung: babyheart cut the cake ( this time he said calmly )

Mean while

Someone 2: ooo my goddd did you see his smiled ( shock )

Someone 3: i can't believe my eyes ( shock too )

Someone 1: hey pinch me ones ( shock )

Someone 3: why ( confused)

Someone 1: i think i am dreaming

Back to taehyung side

Y/n pov:( he smiled did he really smiled till now from when I joined his mansion as maid i never saw him smiling, now I am seeing him smiling oooo my god he really looks good while smiling ,he don't talked with me this few days ,and today suddenly he talked and even smiled i am like oooo my god )

By the way when ever anything happens from my mouth one word will come that is
*oooo my god*
😅😅

By the way the cake ⬇️