47, Dance in rain

Seo-ji - please enjoy ( said to y/n with a smile)

Author:( they enjoyed and soon it started to rain, all village people went to there houses and now y/n and taehyung was going but y/n stopped and started dancing in rain , taehyung was staring at her ,he holds her waist and started dancing in rain with her )

Taehyung: you will get cold ( said calmly while dancing)

Y/n: you will also ( said while dancing)

Author:( they danced for sometime and then taehyung took y/n in bride style and started going towards his mansion soon they were inside Mansion , eun-ah saw them and came asking)

Eun-ah: are you two ok ( worried)

Taehyung: yes we are ok ( said calmly while y/n is still in his arms )

Eun-ah: go change your dress or else you will get cold ( said worriedly)

Taehyung: ok

Author:( taehyung went to his room with y/n in his arms ,soon they reached washroom and taehyung went inside washroom with y/n and then made her stand and said )

Taehyung: you change and come fast ok ( said and went out)

Author:( y/n changed and came out then taehyung went to change soon he also came out but when he came he say y/n sneezing so he took towel and went to her ,as she was sitting on bed so he made her sit down and he sat on bed ,started drying her hairs )

Y/n: thank you ( said while blushing )

Taehyung: ( silent)

Author:( soon he completed and then kept that towel in Washroom and came ,when he came he saw y/n standing near window so he went and back hugged her first she flinched but later she understood that he is taehyung )

Taehyung: do you like rain ( said while inhaleing her perfume )

Y/n: yes soo much ( said while blushing as she noticed him inhaling her perfume)

Author:( taehyung took y/n in bride style and made her lay on bed and he too laid beside her while keeping her head on his chest )

Taehyung: let's watch a movie together ( said calmly)

Y/n: why not ( said happily )

Author:( taehyung on's the TV and now they were watching a romantic movie )

AT MIDNIGHT

Author:( after a long time they finished that movie and now y/n was sleeping and when taehyung saw that he kissed her forehead and off's the TV and sleeps too )

NEXT DAY

Author:( y/n woke up and saw taehyung sleeping peacefully he was looking cute and handsome at the same time )

Y/n pov:( how can you be this cute and handsome at the same time ,i just love you soo much but I don't know you love me or not )

Author:( after starting at him for sometime she went to Washroom to get freshen up and soon she came out and saw him sitting on bed while Rubbing his hairs he was looking so cute to handle ,y/n was lost him ,he noticed her staring at him so he coughed ,,,,fake cough ,y/n came to reality)

Taehyung: i have work, after my work finishes you can continue this ( said in teasing tone but with calm face )

Y/n: i,,,, it's n,,,not l,,,like ,,,,that ( said while stuttering and blushing )

Taehyung: is that so ( siad while staring at her )

Author:( y/n went out fastly not by running but fast walk and then went downstairs and saw helmoni cooking in kitchen so she went near her )

Y/n: what are you cooking helmoni ( said with a soft smile)

Eun-ah: just mister favourite kimchi ( said while giving back a smile)

Y/n: ooo really it is my favourite too ( said with excitement )

Eun-ah: is that so then that is good no difference in husband and wife ( said with a soft smile)

Y/n: hmm ( nervous Smile)

Eun-ah: ok leave it did mister freshen up

Y/n: yes maybe

Eun-ah: oo ok come I will serve you

Y/n: no helmoni I will wait for him

Eun-ah: ok go sit on chair ( smile)

Y/n: ok ( smile back)

Author:( y/n went to dining area and sat on a chair waiting for him to come soon he came and then he also sat beside her , eun-ah served them ,they ate silently and then after completing y/n went to room and taehyung also came after completing his dinner ,now they were having nothing to do so y/n slept and taehyung took his laptop and started doing his work )

FEW DAYS SKIP

Author:( eun-ah went to her son's house as it's been 2 year's she didn't went there ,by the way it was taehyung plan to send eun-ah to her son's house so that he can get sometime with y/n ,now he was staring at y/n who was cooking breakfast for them, y/n noticed and blushed saying )

Y/n: w,,,why are you s,,,staring at me l,,,like t,,,that ( said while blushing )

Taehyung: can't I see my wife ( said while still his focus was on y/n)

Y/n: ( blushed while head low )

Author:( he went near her and lifted her and made her sit on kitchen counter and started kissing her neck )

Y/n: w,,,what are y,,you d,,, doing ( said while stuttering and blushing )

Taehyung: see by your eyes ( said while still kissing her neck )

Author:( taehyung made her lay on kitchen counter and he too bended and started sucking her neck soon he,,,, ahhh I can't write now  )

I can't write anything now as I am not able to write this type of thing,,,,,, so,,, so i am sorry sorry

Rest imagine by yourselves

By the way he is looking super handsome right

Ufff My heartu.

someone save me someday I will die because of this man 🤕🤕

*You call it madness but I call it love*---💜---

Sorry for late uploading i was having some problems soo guys see you soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜