35, Taehyung ignoring y/n

Y/n: b,,but ( cut off by taehyung shouting)

Taehyung: CAN'T YOU BE IN YOUR LIMITS ( shouted angryly)

( Ufff Angry taehyung looks h*t )

Author:( taehyung shouted and angryly went to bed and laid using his phone ignoring y/n totally like there is no one  ,y/n heart ached
there were some tears in her eyes soon it falls from her eyes she wiped it and went to Washroom , closed the door and sat near door crying thinking what he said )

Y/n pov:( he shouted on me, till morning he was ok but what happened now to him ,what i did ,why he is angry on me ? Why he shouted on me , maybe because he never wanted to marry me ,he is marrying because I am pregnant by his child ,now I got my answer why he didn't answered me that day when I asked him " do you love me" he feels nothing for me he still thinks me as his maid ,he never loved me and he will never love me ,i am here fool to love him ,why ,why everything happens only with me )

Author:( she was crying continuesly ,it is first time she is crying this much she never cried this much ,no one made her cry till now this much ,soon she controlled herself and washed her face because of crying her face became dull ,she took a long breath and went out of washroom and saw taehyung sleeping , lights were off also so she slowly went to her side of bed ,i mean right side of bed as taehyung sleeps left side of bed so she laid there facing opposite direction of taehyung , taehyung was facing left and y/n was facing right ,)

~TIME SKIP ~

MID NIGHT

Author:( it was mid night ,full world was sleeping as it is mid night so everyone one will sleep but there is one girl still not slept ,,,,guess who. ,,,,,,,,,,it is y/n she was not getting sleep her eyes were open and there was no sign of sleep in her eyes ,)

Y/n pov:( i am not getting sleep, I should have slept till now )

~TIME SKIP ~

MORNING

Author:( it was 8:00 at morning full world woke up but here one girl still sleeping she woke up because sun rises were falling on her face from windows she slowly opened her eyes and saw no one beside her she got up and went to Washroom and took a long shower and when she came in room she saw there was food tray on night stand and a letter she went there and took that letter and reads it )

          LETTER

                     Mam have your breakfast you were in washroom so I kept food here with a letter so please complete it.       

                        Thank you.

By - joy

Y/n pov:( when I saw letter I was confused but after reading it I ate breakfast and joy came took that tray and went now I am having nothing to do even I can't go out because it is taehyung order that I should not go out )

Author:( y/n sat on bed and took a book which is interesting and read it slowly slowly ,the book name was * love is pain *
After reading some papers her eyes got teared up )

Guess why ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Author:( let me tell you it is because this is a sad story ,one boy had a girlfriend he cared and loved her and the girlfriend also loved and cared of him but later that boy started acting weird ,soon that girl got to know that he is cheating on her ,he never loved her it was a act he only used that girl ,girl lost everything there was no one for her ,the girl left her family for him but the boy left the girl for another girl she can't take that so she suicide and when that boy got to know he was not sad he was happy that she left him ,he never wanted her he only used her ,)

Short story by the way there is no story named *love is pain* it is my creation let's continue story

Y/n pov:( after reading this story I remembered about taehyung and tears started falling automatically what if he is cheating on me what if he is using me )

~TIME SKIP ~

NIGHT

10:00

Author:( y/n was thinking all this and full day gone in thinking only ,now it was night and still taehyung didn't came ,y/n ate her dinner because she want to not take any risk so now she is waiting for him sitting near window there it was soo cool, moon was soo white and that whiteness was coming inside the room ,cold winds, dark night ,white moon. Insects voice ,and green grass and many flowers were giving the feel of heaven )

By the way who will not like this moment

Author:( she was enjoying the moment but suddenly the door opened with a loud sound and there taehyung angryly went to Washroom ,y/n was confused why he is angry soon he came and laid on bed directly ignoring y/n like there is no one ,her heart was hurting but she stands there ,then after sometime she slowly went near bed and laid , taehyung was facing opposite to y/n     
Y/n was hurted but not said anything she was silent and soon she slept now only dark room was there ,)

~TIME SKIP~

MORNING

Author:( y/n woke up and again saw no one beside her but she found a letter on night stand, in that Letter it was written ⬇️

               LETTER

       I am going out of Korea it will take 2 days so be careful and eat on time I want to not take any risk

By- kim taehyung

Author:( in letter there were two lines , after reading this tears falled from y/n eyes )

Y/n pov:( yes now I got that he only cares this baby not me he is going out of country for two days but not said me how can he do that ,he is only using me ,he want this baby from me I through he want me ,he loves me but I am wrong )

Author:( y/n crying too much because of taehyung letter )

" I missed you ,,,no ,,, let me correct that I missed that old you ,the one that cared about me -----💜------

*Why taehyung went out of country ?*

*Why he is not talking to y/n ?"

*What is the reason of his sudden change ?

*Is there something that he is hiding ?*

                               ( Word count:1175)

See you all soon ,,,maybe because I am having exams again , don't know why exams will come again and again ,so guys after exams I will upload next part till then see you all ,,vote and follow please 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰