25, mansion round

Y/n: it is done ( said while eyes were low )

Taehyung: hmm ( coldly)

Y/n: did you ate dinner ( low voice )

Taehyung: no i am not hungry ( coldly said and went to Washroom)

Author:( y/n kept that first aid kit in night stand and sat on bed, waiting for him to come out ,soon taehyung came out and saw y/n sitting on bed waiting for him so he said )

Taehyung: what happened

Y/n: please eat dinner ( said while getting up )

Taehyung: i am not hungry let me sleep

Author;( taehyung went to sleep soon y/n also laid beside him because there is no use of saying him to eat, he is looking angry and if y/n will say anything then he may get angry or shout at her so she didn't said anything and slept )

~MORNING~

Author:( y/n woke up and saw no one beside her so she got up and went to take shower after taking shower ,a maid came with food tray but before that she knocked on door ,so y/n completed eating her breakfast now she is having nothing to do as she is getting bore so she through to take a round of this mansion so she went out but guards stopped her saying)

Guard: mam you can't go out ( said while bowing)

Y/n: i am bore inside and why can't I go out

Guard 1: mister said us to not let you go out of room ( said while head low)

Y/n: but i want to go

Guard 2: mam we are sorry say whatever you want we will give but we can't let you go out of room so say us we will bring anything you want ( head low)

Y/n: give me your phone

Guard 1: what you mean mam ( confused)

Y/n: i want to call taehyung and ask him ( said normally)

Guard 2: as you wish mam ( gave phone )

Author:( y/n called taehyung and waited him to recieve call soon he answered )

ON CALL

Taehyung: hello ( coldly )

Y/n: h,, hello t,,, taehyung ( said while stuttering after hearing his cold voice)

Taehyung: yes angle say ( after hearing y/n voice he said calmly )

Y/n: c,,can I go o,,,out of room ( said after collecting courage)

Taehyung: n,,( cut off by y/n)

Y/n: i will be inside Mansion only I am bore here so I want to take a round of mansion please ( Said in one Breath )

Taehyung: ok but take a guard ( calmly)

Y/n: thank you ( gave phone to guard )

Taehyung: guards be with her and give her a round of mansion ok ( coldly)

Guard 2: ok mister ( call end )

Guard 1: mam come with us ( said while bowing )

Y/n: ok ( happy)

Author:( guard took y/n with them and gave her a round of mansion and y/n was shock because it was really beautiful mansion there was no word coming out of her mouth after seeing everything of this mansion ,it was perfect ,there was garden with colourful beautiful flowers 🌺🌹 there was guest room ,hall everything was breathtaking y/n was so lost in this all soon it was time to visit kitchen y/n entered kitchen and saw a beautiful view kitchen was super she never saw like this kitchen,there was one maybe 50 to 55 years old Anuty working so y/n went to her and that old woman bowed at y/n )

Old woman : mam how may I help you ( with a sweet smile)

Y/n: please don't call me mam I am like your daughter ,call me y/n ( smile )

Old woman : no no i can't mister will kill me ( head low)

Y/n: he will not you call me y/n only please ( with a sweet smile )

Old woman : ok ok y/n my name is Han suji ( with a smile)

Y/n: nice name halmeoni ( with smile)

Suji: do you need anything ( calmly)

Y/n: no i just came to visit kitchen ( small smile )

Suji : ok but if you need anything then say me ok ( smile)

Y/n: ok halmeoni I think I got someone to talk with ( smile)

Suji: yes, you are very sweet girl ( smile)

Guard 1: mam let's go now ( said while bowing)

Y/n: no i want to not go i was getting bore there I will be here with halmeoni you can go

Guard 2: but mam we can't go without you please come

Y/n: but now I want to not go i will go after sometime

Guard 1: ok mam we will wait for you outside of kitchen ( bowing)

Y/n: ok thank you ( with a happy smile)

Author; ( guards went and now only suji and y/n is there ,so y/n and suji talked much and they forgetted about time so guards came and said y/n it is now 4;00 evening so y/n said to suji )

Y/n: halmeoni it was nice time to talk with you ( smile )

Suji : yes meet you again ( smile back)

Guard: come mam ( said to y/n)

Author:( y/n went to room and laid on bed because she roamed all mansion and Even talked 1 or 2 hours with suji so she is tired now, it is not like she will get tired easily but now as she is pregnant so it is difficult to walk for hours and talk so now she is resting she slept and soon it was night 7:00 the door of room opened and there taehyung was standing when he saw y/n sleeping he went to washroom and took a proper shower and after that he came out and sat on couch thinking something deeply Mean while y/n woke up because of long sleep and sat on bed cutely her half eyes were open and half were closed )

Y/n pov:( i woke up and sat on bed closing my eyes and when I properly opened my eyes I saw taehyung sitting on couch staring at me )

Say me if I did any mistake like spelling mistakes and alll I will correct it 😊

"Loved you yesterday love you still always have always will". ---------💜----------

( Word count:1111)

See you alll soon next part will be soon because I don't through what to write so I will think and write next part soon till then see soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜