8, meeting your parents

Taehyung: hmm

Y/n: mister l,,, leave m,,,me (while stuttering)

Author:(taehyung left her waist and then she said)

Y/n: can I go ( nervously)

Taehyung: go ( coldly)

Author: ( about to go but stopped when taehyung said her to stop)

Taehyung:what you did ( calmly)

Y/n: ( head low)

Taehyung: what type of tie you did ( calmly)

Y/n: i a,,am sorry mister but I don't know how to do tie ( head low while stuttering)

Taehyung: let me show you how to do ,,,,,next time do it nicely ( calmly)

Y/n: o,,,ok mister ( scared)

By the way his look after he did his tie by himself ⬇️

Author:( taehyung showed and left from there and y/n was standing there and was thinking)

Y/n pov:( if he knows how to do then why saying me to do he can do by himself)

Author:( after that y/n went to her room and went to shower and after getting ready again she came to sana and hugged her )

Sana: y/n how are you ( smile)

Y/n: i am nice but your mister is not ( pouting)

Sana: hey don't say bad about him if he gets to know then he will kill you ( worried)

Y/n: ok ok i will not

Sana: but what he did

Y/n: he know how to do tie but he said me to do I don't know doing so I did wrong and he showed me how to do then said next time do nicely he knows doing tie then he can do right( pouting)

Sana: yes and it is first time he said anyone to do his tie ( confuse)

Y/n: leave that I am hungry ( pouting)

Sana: ok go and wait in your room I will bring for you there ok( smile)

~TIME SKIP~

Evening 5:30

Author:( y/n was going to taehyung's room but before that she through to inform sana so she went to sana)

Y/n: unnie I am going to his room

Sana: no today don't go

Y/n; why ( confused)

Sana: because sir will come late at night because it's Sunday so you can go and meet your family ( smiling)

Y/n; really ( excited)

Sana: yes ( smile)

Y/n :but ( cut off by sana)