59, TAEHYUNG CRYING 😮

Doctor: sorry she is in coma

Author:( taehyung became freeze he was not moving from his place even he was not having any emotions there were no emotions on his face doctor saw that and left as no one knows what he will do , slowly slowly he went near y/n and sat on chair near y/n and hold her hands in his )

Taehyung: babygirl why ? Why you did this ( slowly tears started forming in his eyes)

Taehyung: i am broken I killed my baby it was big shock to me which I was hardly bearing but after getting this shock I can't bear ( tears started falling from his eyes)

Taehyung: angel two shocks how I will bear , don't you care of me ( said while tears falling from his eyes)

Taehyung: your tae is weak to bear this two shocks I am weak ,,,s,,,so weak ( said with tears still falling)

Taehyung: baby i am sorry that I can't save our baby but today I am weak , helpless that I can't save you I am a bad husband ( said while crying )

Taehyung: p,,,please w,,wake u,,up then we w,,,will s,,,start from S,,,start this t,,,time only you me and o,,,,our love ( said while crying and stuttering )

Author:( taehyung started crying as he can't control himself he was crying like he lost his life his half part ,his every tears were having love for y/n if she was up she would have seen but sadly she can't ,he was crying like anything ,he is helpless he can buy full world he can kill anyone but can't bring soul in someone ,)

😭 I just want to wipe his tears but I can't

Author:( no one is there to wipe his tears ,no one is beside him ,no one is there with whom he can share his feelings ,in his life he is crying this much for the first time , first how he was and now how he is )

~TIME SKIP ~

Author:( it is midnight and taehyung was still crying, from afternoon to midnight he was crying because of that his eyes were red and even no one was there to calm him ,as no one can calm him except y/n ,soon his secretary came and stands beside taehyung while doing his head low)

Secretary: m,,,mister i am s,,,sorry if I say m,,,more but p,,,please have p,,,patience M,,,mrs Kim will w,,,wake up s,,,soon j,,,just be s,,,strong ( said while stuttering and head low )

Author:( taehyung stands from his chair and looked at his secretary with his red eyes )

Secretary pov:( mister is looking at me like that I can't believe I am going to die this soon I can't see him crying ,i know he love Mrs Kim soo much and two shocks he can't bear he lost his baby and wife ones only ,it hurts soo much first time in my life I am seeing him crying ,he have no one beside him ,no one is there to wipe this tears ,no one is there to give him a shoulder )

Author:( taehyung started taking his steps towards his secretary ,and secretary was taking his steps back ,suddenly taehyung hugged his secretary and started crying , secretary was shock and freez ,he can't believe what taehyung did now )

Secretary: m,,,mister d,,,don't c,,cry ( said while stuttering )

Taehyung: t,,,today is w,,,worst day of m,,,my l,,life ( said while crying)

Secretary: e,,,everyone h,,,has there bad d,,,days but s,,,soon it will f,,,finish and e,,,,everything will be a,,,alright n,,,nothing w,,,will h,,happen mister h,,,have p,,,,patience and p,,,pray soon Mrs K,,,kim will b,,be a,,,alright s,,,standing i,,infront of y,,you s,,,smiling ( said while stuttering as it is his first time saying this to taehyung )

Taehyung: i wish this h,,,happens soon ( said while broking hug and wiping his tears )

Author:( this is soo shocking news that taehyung hugged someone and cried for someone ,in his full life from his childhood to till now he never been soft with anyone not with y/n also ,he was calm infront of y/n but not soft but today he is crying for her crying for someone ,he loves her sooo much but still never said to her ,full World knows taehyung is heartless he have no heart ,he have no weakness ,he have no mercy ,but today for someone in his full life he cried , think full world fears from him they beg for there life's infront of him ,but today he is crying infront of his wife ,this is called love , this is called that love can change anything ,this is called that love is blind ,he is Ruthless , heartless for world but not for y/n )

Secretary: mister should I a,,,arrange a room for you to s,,,sleep ( said while head low)

Taehyung: no i will sleep on couch ( said while going towards couch)

Author:( taehyung laid on couch facing towards y/n side ,secretary was shock so he went out ,one guard asked )

Guard 1: what happened ?

Secretary : he said he will sleep on couch ( said in calm tone)

Author:( one guard was drinking water when he heard that he choked and water came out of his mouth he started coughing soon he said )

Guard 2: what I am dreaming ( said while pinching himself)

Guard 3: he never slept on couch before now how he will sleep ( shock )

Secretary: i don't know ( said while sitting on a chair )

Guard 1: is he ok now ?( worried for taehyung )

Secretary: no he was not ok but now he is some what ok as his eyes were red he was crying from afternoon

Guard 2: i never through mister will cry but he cried ,Mrs Kim is lucky to have him he loves her so much

Guard 3: who makes whole world cry is crying now for his love finally he got someone

Secretary: yes Mrs Kim should be alright soon

*What happened in his childhood that he never cried after that ?*

* He is changed or still that taehyung only ?*

* Why he never cried after his childhood *?

* Why he never been soft with anyone from his childhood ?*

* What will happen next ?*

Soon you will get answers for this ⬆️

*** I wish I would cure you with my love, hugs , kisses
Get well soon love ***

                 ( Word count : 1145 )

See your alll soon when I was writing this I can't believe I was feeling sad I was like tears will fall from my eyes ,. 🥺💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜

Happy birthday Jimin oppaaa 🎉🎂🎉🎉