106, plan of BABIES

Taehyung : why not mrs Kim taehyung ( in husky voice)

Y/n: sooo let's watch movie tonight ( said with a Innocent smile)

Taehyung: what ( confused )

Y/n: you said why not then let's watch a movie tonight so that we can have long night

Taehyung: you mean ( shock )

Y/n: which type of movie you will like to see say me i will take out that

Taehyung: uff hmm romantic ( said in annoyed tone as he thought long night means something else)

Author:( y/n got up from his lap and went to open the TV and called taehyung to sit beside her as she was sitting on bed hmm not sitting half laying taehyung also came and sat beside her and made her lay her head on his chest and started watching movie, it was so romantic movie that taehyung mind was going somewhere he was getting different feeling so he kissed y/n forehead but she don't react so he called her but still no reply )

Taehyung: babyheart my love ( called y/n )

Author:( he noticed that she slept as he can't see her property because she is laying on his chest that to seeing front side ,he made her lay on bed properly and offs TV and light too and laid beside her hugging her while keeping his one leg on her as he have habit of hugging her and kissed her forehead while making her head lay on his chest )

~TIME SKIP ~
NEXT MORNING

Author : ( taehyung woke up and saw that y/n was still sleeping so he kissed her forehead and slowly removed her hands from him and went to Washroom for freshen up and came after getting ready but y/n was still sleeping as they saw movie yesterday night but that also only half movie not full ,he smiles seeing her sleeping cutely she slowly opens her eyes and saw that it is morning so she sat on bed which rubbing her eyes so taehyung went near her and sat beside her while saying)

Taehyung: good morning sweetheart ( with a soft smile )

Y/n: good morning hubby ( said while smiling and hugged him )

Taehyung: go freshen up and come we should go downstairs it's late

Y/n: late ?? ( saw the watch which is hanging in room and shock after seeing time )

Y/n: ooo my god I woke up late ( shock)

Taehyung: don't worry go ready up

Y/n; ok but before that i want something ( said to taehyung )

Taehyung: what babyheart say me i will give you

Y/n; ( pouting)

Taehyung: why are you pouting ??

Y/n: i want ( pout )

Taehyung: what you want ( said while making a confused face he know what she want but he is teasing her )

Author:( y/n made a done face but suddenly taehyung pushed y/n on bed making her lay and hovered over her in a second and kissed her like there is no tomorrow, soon y/n responses his kiss and they were kissing like " they are kissing each other after sooo long " they broked kiss after 10 minutes )

Taehyung: now you got what you wanted right ( said while breathing heavily )

Y/n: hm ( shy and her breathing was also heavily because of long kiss )

Taehyung: oo someone is shy ( said in teasing tone)

Y/n: no i am not shy ( said with red cheeks)

Taehyung: but I don't said that you are shy I said someone is shy ( with a smile )

Y/n: ahh leave me i need to freshen up

Taehyung: then go

Y/n: if you will leave me then only I'll go

Taehyung: is that so then you will never go

Y/n: hmm why ?? ( Confused)

Taehyung: because I will never leave you

Y/n: hubby you are becoming flirty nowadays

Taehyung: justtt for youuuu ( singing tone ).

Y/n: i need to shower

Taehyung: ooo so you want me to join with you ( said with a naughty smile)

Y/n: no i said that move I will ONLY I will go to shower and do shower then come so that we can go downstairs ( explained him all )

Taehyung: ok ok babyheart go ( said while getting off from her and laying on while bed keeping his hands down of his head )

Author:( y/n got up and runs to washroom for getting ready and after getting ready two of them went downstairs and sat on dinning chair and y/m mom serves them and sits there on one chair to company then as no one is there I mean it is late they had there breakfast after waiting for this lovely couple they don't wanted to distrub them so they ate and went to there works y/b went to school and y/f when to office and Felix went to his room for attending a important meeting only y/m is free so she serves them breakfast )

Y/n: why no one is looking

Y/m: they went for there works

Y/n: ooo

Silent for sometime

Y/m: taehyung don't you think you should start a family ( said making him choke on his food y/n gave water to him while caressing his back )

Y/m: are you ok son ( in worried tone)

Taehyung: i am ok mom

Y/m: so what do you think about having a baby

Taehyung: we will plan that afterwards as I want sometime to spend with my wifey

Y/m: yes but soon plan causes I want to play with my grandchildren's

Y/n: what you mean by grandchildren'S

Y/m: i mean on granddaughter and one grandson ( with a smile )

Y/n: hmm you have big dreams ( said with a pout face )

Taehyung: why only granddaughter and son you will have 2 granddaughters and 3 grandsons ( said to y/m while eyeing on y/n )

Y/n: ( choked on her food )

Author:( taehyung gave water to her and started caressing her back softly )

Y/m: are you ok my daughter ( worried tone )

Y/n: yes yes I am ok

Y/n: don't know what happened today you two choked on food, is food not nice ?

Taehyung: no no mom it's nice

Y/m: ok son complete you breakfast and take rest or you can go for visiting any place here

Taehyung: for today we will take rest tomorrow we will go for visiting places

Y/m: ok ( smiles )

Author:( y/n mother went and y/n pushed taehyung some far from her and stands saying )

Y/n: are you mad 5 kids how we will handle them

Taehyung: by hands

Y/n: but I think someone said me that they don't want kids or not for now ( said indirectly to taehyung )

Taehyung: why are you saying indirectly to me ( pouting)

Y/n: ok then I'll say directly

"Love can build a building with full of happiness and love love Love and love "

( Word count :1208)

See you all soon sorry for late 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰🔜🔜

Thank you for supporting me my sweet reader's

Vote ~~~~~~~~~~~