84, Sweet talk

Y/n: why no one is here ? Why the place is empty ?

Taehyung: because I don't want anyone to disturb us

Y/n: what are you serious ( shock )

Taehyung: yes now leave it and say me do you like the place ( said while caressing her cheeks)

Y/n: i liked it ( said while smiling)

Taehyung: babyheart get your memories you know our marriage anniversary is coming soon

Y/n: hmm when is it

Taehyung: in 25 days it is

Y/n: ooo

Taehyung: and your birthday too ( smiled)

Y/n: how do you know my birthday

Taehyung: you are my wife so I know my wife's everything

Y/n: you know about me everything ?

Taehyung: yess

Y/n: mr husband everything ,,,hmm ( sat and said to him )

Taehyung: y,,,yesss ( said while stuttering )

Y/n: say what is my favourite fruit

Taehyung: strawberry

Y/n: correct what is my favourite drama

Taehyung: strong girl nam soon

Y/n: correct,,,,,,,,you know everything thing about me say me where where I have moles ( said sitting beside him while seeing him )

Taehyung: hmm on your neck , right side up of your eyebrow there is a mole and hmmm

Y/n: and

Taehyung: middle of your chest babyheart ( said in husky voice near her ears )

Y/n:h,,,,h,m,h,,n ( she turned to other side while blushing )

Taehyung : what happened angel ( said in teasing tone)

Y/n: h,,how ,,,ddo y,,you k,,know t,,that ( said while stuttering )

Taehyung: you are my wife I know everything about you ( said smirking )

Y/n: l,,, let's go h,,,home ( said while blushing )

Taehyung: hm why are you blushing why your cheeks are like Tomato 🍅 ( said in teasing tone)

Y/n: n,,n,o where I am b,, blushin,,,g. ( Said while hiding her face )

Taehyung: you are blushing ( said while pushing her making her sit on his lap )

Y/n: wh,,,what a,,,are y,,you d,, doing ( said while blushing hard )

Taehyung: making my wife sit on my lap ( said while inhaleing her perfume )

Y/n: what you will do if I sit on someone else lap ( Said out of no where )

Taehyung: then the next day you will be sitting on my lap at his dead ceremony ( said then bited her neck and started sucking there )

Y/n: a,,,ahhhh w,,,what a,,are y,,, you dd,,doing ( said while stuttering as he was making her feel something special )

Taehyung: Marking you mine ( said while sucking her neck )

Y/n: w,,,we ,a are n,,n,not a,at home p,,p, please stop ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: darling no problem I am ok here too by the way nice idea we can continue it later too ( said after sucking her neck hard )

Author:( y/n was blushing while hugging him hiding her face in his chest it was first time for y/n ,soon taehyung took y/n in bride style and went inside the car and sat making her sit on his lap, driver started the car and soon they reached home, y/n was sleeping so taehyung took her in bride style and laid her on bed in there room ,they completed there dinner after amusement park they went to restaurant and then from there they went Beach )

~TIME SKIP ~

NEXT MORNING

Author:( y/n was sleeping and taehyung was having work as yesterday he don't went office and there before yesterday also he don't went office so now he need to attend a important meeting he was postponing from 2 days but the people who is going to have meeting were from USA so they should return today Evening to USA and before them returning taehyung should attend meeting ,if he want then he will not go but it's about his company and his company benefits Even he is planning more things for which the foreigners came for meeting it is important to him )

Author:( taehyung completed getting ready and now he was about to go but before going he kissed y/n forehead he was about to stand from bed as he was sitting but before he get up y/n pushed him and made him lay on bed and hovered over him ,taehyung smiled and said )

Taehyung: sweetheart good morning ( with a sweet smile )

Y/n: good morning mr husband but where are you going ( said while staring at his eyes )

Taehyung: i am having an important meeting

Y/n: important more then me ( said while pouting )

Taehyung: no darling you are most important to me but it is also important I need to attend

Y/n: go go i know you got bore yesterday with me so you are going office today

Author:( taehyung pushed y/n and hovered over her now he was on top and she was under him )

Taehyung: love never say that you are my life and people can get bore of there problem and life but I will never cause I love my life ( said while staring at her eyes)

Y/n: mr husband you can go I will not stop you today I don't have any plans so you are allowed to go

Taehyung: if you have plans the am I not allowed to go

Y/n: if I have plans then you are not allowed to go

Taehyung: what if I don't obey you

Y/n: you have to obey or else I am also Mrs Kim taehyung

Taehyung: are you blackmailing me

Y/n: no why I will blackmail you I am saying to my husband that he should obey me Even I think ( while thinking )

Y/n: yesterday someone promised me that he will obey me love me soo much ( said caressing his cheeks )

Taehyung: ahh you are my world and I know to obey my wife say me what to do my highness ( said while smiling)

Y/n: hmm go to your that stupid meeting ( said to taehyung )

Taehyung: life you were stopped me now you saying me to go

*Your love my love together let's make history*-----💜----

Written by me ⬆️

( Word count :1064)

See you all soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🔜