33, Poison in food

~NEXT MORNING ~

Author:( y/n woke up but she don't find taehyung beside her so she got up and went to Washroom and took a long shower and came back and when she came she saw chocolates on night stand , after seeing chocolates she runs towards that side and took it in her hands and sat on bed eating it slowly )

Y/n: as he said he did ( said to herself )

Author:( after eating she sat on bed and took a book reading it, as people says it is good to read books while you are pregnant so she was reading , slowly slowly she closed her eyes and slept like that only )

~TIME SKIP~

NIGHT

Author:( y/n was sleeping peacefully but suddenly she felt someone kissing her so she opened her eyes ,only to see taehyung )

Y/n: when did you came ( said calmly)

Taehyung: just now babyheart ( said calmly)

Y/n: what is time ?

Taehyung: it is 7 :00

Y/n: what ( shock )

Taehyung: yes

Y/n: i slept too long

Taehyung; yes but now come we should eat dinner ( said while lifting her in bride style)

Y/n: tae,,, taehyung i c,,can walk ( said while blushing )

Taehyung:no problem but ,,,why are you blushing ( said in teasing tone)

Y/n: w,, what I am n,,not b,,, blushing ( said while hiding her face with her hands )

Taehyung; ok ok you are not blushing now happy ( said calmly)

Author:( while talking they reached dining area he made her sit on chair and sat beside her soon maids came and served taehyung and y/n was going to eat but suddenly taehyung got call so he excused himself and went to attend the call )

ON CALL

Taehyung: hello ( said coldly)

,,,,,: Sir i have something to tell you

Taehyung: what is it ( said coldly)

,,,,: In your wife food someone mixed poison ( said fear was clearly visible in his voice )

Taehyung: what ( shock )

Mean while

Author:( y/n was waiting for taehyung to come but as he was talking so it was taking much time ,so y/n through to start eating she was about to take a bite but suddenly taehyung throwed the spoon and plate on floor ,y/n was shock )

Taehyung: MAIDS COME FAST ( shouted angryly )

Author:( soon all maids came and taehyung pointed gun on one maid and said )

Taehyung: who mixed poison in food ( said while angry was clearly looking he didn't shout because y/n was there )

maid 1 : m,,,,,mister w,,,we d,,,, don't know ( said while head low and with fear )

Taehyung: i am saying nicely come out by yourself or else it will be hard for you to live this life ( said angryly)

Author:( no one came so taehyung shouted guards and soon guards came and taehyung said to guards )

Taehyung: take suji in basement ( angry said while keeping the gun in his pocket )

Author:( guards went near to suji and holds her ,and was taking her with them but suji stopped and said )

Suji : you will regret ( angryly said )

Taehyung: guard take her ( said that and went near y/n)

Author:(took y/n in bride style and went to there room and kept y/n on bed and said to one of trusted maid to bring food , fresh food ,then sat near y/n)

Y/n pov:( why will helmoni added poison in food ,why she will do this )

Taehyung: what happened babyheart ( said while sitting near y/n)

Y/n: why did helmoni added poison in our food ( said while keeping her head on his chest)

Taehyung: because she was having a son ,he was very bad,he raped many girls and killed many people's so I killed him as suji is mother of him so she is taking revenge ( said calmly)

Y/n: thank to God that I don't eat that food

Taehyung: hmm

FLASHBACK

ON CALL

,,,,,,,: In your wife food someone mixed poison

Taehyung: what ( shock )

,,,,,,: Yes and she is suji, who is your chef

Taehyung; why she did this

,,,,,,,: Because you killed her son , remember ones you killed a person who used to rape and kill innocent people

Taehyung: ok ( hanged the phone )

FLASHBACK END

Y/n: ooo

Taehyung; are you hungry ? ( said calmly)

Y/n: yes I am

Taehyung: wait i will bring food ( went)

Author:( soon taehyung came with food and taehyung y/n ate and slept )

*Suji wanted to kill y/n ?*

*Did suji acted sweet infront of y/n *

"Mistakes are proof that you are trying" ---💜--

Sorry for late uploading, i was busy and still I am but I should give some time to this also so I wrote this it is small part because I have incomplete works so soon I will make a long part see you soon 💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜💜🥰🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰