11, mia called y/n

Taehyung: best decision sweetheart ( said while smirking)

Author:( he holds her hand and dragged her with him somewhere and soon they reached a room taehyung and y/n entered and taehyung locked that room then pushed y/n on bed and hovered over her )

Y/n:( mister hovered over me when we reached a room and I was fearing what will he do, will he do something wrong with me )

Author:( taehyung started sucking y/n neck and slowly slowly he kissed her lips and he was kissing like there is no tomorrow like he was hungry for years she was crying but he wasn't stopping and soon he was about to open her clothes but a phone call disturbed him he ignored it first but again it was ringing so he received that call but still he was on y/n only his eyes was on her and ears on that person who called him )

ON CALL

Taehyung: hmm coming ( cuts the call)

CALL END

Taehyung: today is your luck be here in this room till I come ( went out)

Y/n pov:( he said and went I was crying thinking what would he do if that call was not on that time how can he kiss me without my permission he is forcing himself on me but I can't do anything because of my brother but I will leave this work soon I can't leave with this heartless person in his room )

~TIME SKIP ~

Author:( taehyung came and hold y/n hands and took her with him and made her sit in the car and he also sat and driver started the car y/n was silently sitting there she knows if she does anything then he will again do something and that she don't want to all ride was silent and taehyung was busy in his phone soon they reached mansion and taehyung opened door of his side but before going he said )

Taehyung: come to my room in 20 minutes ( went)

Y/n pov:( mister said and went and then I got down and went from there to sana Unnie and I saw Unnie in her room sitting and thinking something deeply I kept my hands on her shoulder and suddenly she flinched she turned and saw me and immediately hugged me )

Sana: you are okay right ? He didn't did anything right? Did he hurt you somewhere ? ( Worried)

Y/n: no Unnie I am fine ( small smile)

Sana: say me what happened total ( worried)

Y/n: (explained all)

Sana: i am happy you are ok but,,,,,,,,, being with him will be dangerous ( worried)

Y/n: yes but now I have no option ( head low )

Sana: ok now you get freshen up and eat fast he called in 20 minutes right

Y/n: yes

Author:( y/n got freshen up and ate her dinner mean while others servents gave taehyung also his dinner soon y/n was about to go to his room but before y/n exit from her room she got call and it was her best friend mia he received call )

ON CALL

Mia: hello

Y/n: hello how are you

Mia: i am fine but ,,, WHERE ARE YOU ( shouted from phone )

Y/n: i am here only in mansion doing my work

Mia: then why you don't receive my calls when i call you ( angry)

Y/n: because that time my phone was not with me

Mia: then where it was and where you were ( angry)

Y/n: it was in my room and I was in mister room

Mia: WHAT ( shock)

Y/n: what happened ( worried)

Mia: what you were doing in that dangerous mafia room ( shock)

Y/n: i am his personal maid and why don't you said me that he is mafia you know it from start right

Mia: yes I know and i don't tell you because if I say you ,you will not work there and this was only one work from which you can get enough money for your brother operation in only 2 months so that it will not effect your studies I begged my ancle for this job ( calmly)

Y/n: what you begged for this job

Mia: yes because there was enough workers so he was not taking you but after requesting him 20 times he agreed

Y/n pov:( i was going to leave this job but now i can't because for me mia begged her ancle for this job she did this she don't wanted be to leave my studies so she did this and as a good friend I will also do this job )

Mia: y/n ,,,

Y/n: ,,,,,,,,

Mia: y/n

Y/n: ,,,,,

Mia: Y/N ( shouted )

Y/n: yes ( came to reality and said )

Mia : where did you went

Y/n: i don't went anywhere

Mia: then where were you lost

Y/n: no where by the way how is your family

Mia: nice but I miss you sweetheart

Y/n:me too I miss you more

Mia : but you will never call if you miss also right ( angry)

Y/n: sorry na I am really really sorry bestie ( pouting )

Mia : for now I am forgaving you next time don't do ok

Y/n: ok ok

Mia: see take care of yourself call me time to time eat properly and sleep on time ok

Y/n : ok mom

Mia: ok so I wil ,,,,,,,, wait what you called me

Y/n; mom

Mia; you are mad I am not that old to be called mom

Y/n: then how much old are you

Mia: less then you ok ok now I should go my mother is calling

Y/n: ok bye take care

Mia: you too

CALL END

Y/n pov:( now I can't leave this job also mia did this much for me so I will do this job )

Author:( then y/n went to taehyung room and before going inside she took a long breath and then went inside but before going in she knocked and when she heard come she went in )

" We should not force anyone to be with us if they want they will be not then it's god decision "

( Word count : 1088)

See you soon in my next part and finally I got time for this because of Telangana government they gave holidays for Thursday and Friday maybe tomorrow also because of heavy rain whatever it maybe I am happy 😊💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜💜🥰💜