32, Hitted a man

Author:( finally he buyed what ever wanted so now he was going out of mall while holding y/n hands but ,,,,, suddenly y/n stopped so taehyung turned to her side and saw that she was staring at teddy shop )

Y/n pov:( we were going and taehyung was holding my hands suddenly I saw teddy shop ,there were cute teddies I want to buy that so I turned to taehyung side and saw him staring at me )

Taehyung: "baby heart" what happened ( said calmly)

By the way babyheart is created by me isn't it sounds good *baby heart * meaning of baby heart is baby means baby and heart means heart add two so it is baby heart "

Y/n pov:( when he called me baby heart I felt butterflies in my stomach)

Y/n: taehyung shiiiii ( said sweetly)

Taehyung: yes ( said with shock because it is first time she called him like that )

Y/n: please buy me a teddy ( said while kissing his left cheek )

Taehyung: why not angle come ( said with shock )

Author:( they went to Teddy shop and sat there soon shopkeeper came and bowed giving respect )

Shopkeeper: mister how may I help you ( said while head low)

Taehyung: show teddy for my angle ( pointing at y/n)

Shopkeeper: ok mister wait a minute ( went and brought teddies )

The teddies ⬇️

Taehyung: which one did you like sweetheart ( said calmly)

Y/n: first one ( smile)

Taehyung: pack that ( said coldly to shopkeeper )

Shopkeeper: ok mister ( bowed and went )

Taehyung: do you want something else too ( said calmly)

Y/n: no

Author:( taehyung was about to hold y/n hands but he got a call so he excused himself and went to attend the call mean while y/n was standing there only ,a man came near y/n)

Man: are you alone sweetheart ( said in flirting tone)

Y/n: ( silent)

Man: if yes then I am here for you ( siad while smirking and was coming closer to her)

Y/n: w,,,whoever you are p,,,please be far ( said while fearing)

Man: why ( said while coming closer)

Author:( that man was coming closer to y/n but suddenly the man got hard punch on his face and fall down ,guess who have punched , it was taehyung who saw that man coming closer to y/n so he got angry and punched him ,now taehyung was continuously punching that man ,y/n tried to stop him and after sometime he stopped )

Y/n: please don't ( said while holding his arms)

Taehyung: FOR NOW I AM LIVING YOU BUT YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER ( shouted)

Taehyung: WHO THE HELL LET HIM COME INSIDE MY MALL ( shouted)

Author:( after hearing that manager came running and bowed before saying)

Manager: s,,,sorry m,,,,,mister we don't k,,,,know that he w,,,,will do t,,,this all we w,,,,will not l,,,,let a,,,,anyone s,,,,specially l,,,like this p,,,,person come ii,,,inside the m,mall ( said while stuttering in fear )

Taehyung: it will be good for you and your life ( said angryly and took y/n in bride style )

Author:( taehyung took y/n in bride style and went to his car and first he sat then made her sit on his lap and driver started the car )

Y/n pov:( that man was too injured ,because of taehyung but what he did was also bad ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but why taehyung shouted "my mall " )

Y/n: c,,,can I ask you something ( said while head low )

Taehyung: yes baby heart ( said calmly).

Y/n: why did you shouted "my mall " inside ( said with courage)

Taehyung: because that mall belongs to this mafia king ( said calmly)

Y/n:( shock )

Taehyung: babygirl why are you shock ( said after seeing her reaction )

Y/n: why did you not said me before

Taehyung: hmm if i say then what you will do ( calmly)

Y/n: i wanted to buy chocolates ( said while pouting)

Taehyung: that I will buy for you ( said calmly)

Y/n: ok ( said while keeping her head on his shoulder )

~TIME SKIP~

Author:( soon they reached mansion and taehyung took y/n in bride style and went inside soon they reached till there room and taehyung made y/n lay on bed and said )

Taehyung: you be here I will change and come ok

Y/n: ok

Author:( taehyung went to Washroom and soon came then went out and came with food tray and they two ate there dinner together as they went to Shoping 2:00 and because of buying many things it was late now the time is 8:00 soon they ate and slept )

By the way I heard girls will take time for Shoping here boy took 6 hours for shopping

Opposite

"If an angle can protect you and guide you ,then imagine what limitations a devil will cross for his love 💕 ------------💕-------

( Word count :911)

By the way see you soon it is small part for that I am sorry next part will be long and sorry if I upload next part late because of my projects and exam even classwork I am unable to write this so can you guys wait for 2 , 3 days 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜