60, Having no mercy

~NEXT MORNING ~

Author: ( morning taehyung woke up and saw y/n he slowly slowly went to her and sat on a chair which is beside y/n bed ,he hold her hands in his )

Taehyung: good morning mrs Kim taehyung ( said while kissing her hands)

Taehyung: wake up fast i want my morning kiss ( said while holding her hands)

Taehyung: stop playing hide and seek with me i am expert in this so wake up and give me my kiss

Taehyung: you will not wake up right ok i will wake you up ( said while kissing her full face )

Taehyung: now wake up Princess ( said after kissing y/n full face )

Taehyung: princess i am with you soon you will be alright soon babyheart ( said and wiped his tears )

Author:( taehyung wiped his tears ,yes while talking there was some tears in his eyes ,he went out ,then he straightly went to doctor cabin without knocking ,by the way he is mafia king why he will knock his secretary was back of him ,when taehyung came out of y/n room then secretary also started to followed him )

Doctor: don't you ha,,,,,a i,,,,,i a,,,m s,,,sorryy  ( said after seeing that he is Kim taehyung)

Taehyung: i want my wife to be with me in my Mansion in my room ( said coldly )

Doctor: b,,,but her c,,,condition is n,,,not ok to t,,,take h,,,her h,,h,home ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: settle her bed there and even nurses ( said coldly )

Doctor: b,,,but ,,,,( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: i don't know settle there all ( said and went out of cabin)

Secretary: what he said do that he is not in  good mood

Doctor: o,,,ok ( said while stuttering)

Secretary: by the way you look cute ( winked at doctor and went )

Doctor: what was that ( with widen eyes)

Author:( this flirt only jimin have ,yes you are thinking maybe thinking right ,his secretary name is jimin ,PARK JIMIN)

~TIME SKIP ~

Author:( now y/n was in mansion but not in his and her room, another room because taehyung don't want anyone to come in there room except them ,now y/n was in another room but taehyung also was also in that room ,how can taehyung be in another room when y/n is in this room )

~TIME SKIP ~

3 MONTHS LATER

,,,,,,,,,,,: Ahhhhh ( shouted in pain )

,,,,,,,,: I will make you suffer till your last breath ( said while cutting his fingers)

Author:( it was sooo painful guys we will get some pain or cut in fingers we will cry like what and here his fingers are cutting like cloth )

,,,,,,,,: Don't worry i will not cut your all fingers just I cutted your two fingers and rest I will cut later ( said with a cold face )

,,,,,,,: W,,,why d,,,don't you k,,,kill me w,,,why are y,you m,,,making me s,,,suffer ( said while stuttering and crying in pain)

,,,,,: Because you touched kim taehyung's property ( said rudely )

Man: i j,,,just f,,,flirted with y,,,your w,,,,wife n,,,not t,,,,touched h,,,her ( said while stuttering)

Taehyung: flirting is also a crime ,you just called your dead that day ( said coldly)

Man: k,,,kill m,,me ( said in pain)

Taehyung: no not so easy first suffer I said you that day * I AM LIVING YOU BUT YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER *

Man: ahhh ( shouted and cried in pain )

Author :( guy's do you remember that day when taehyung and y/n went for shopping a man started flirting with y/n and taehyung got angry and hitted that man soo much ,yes he is that man only , taehyung said that time he will not let him live in peace soo see here he is making that man life living hell ,where he is begging to kill him but taehyung is not killing and when that man is trying to kill himself taehyung guards are stopping him )

~TIME SKIP ~

Author:( taehyung was standing infront of a college when students saw him they started running but taehyung didn't care and went inside not only running ,some girls not some all girls were drooling over him but he didn't care and went in principle cabin, without knocking taehyung and his secretary ,jimin went inside and taehyung sat on chair and jimin stands beside taehyung )

Principal: m,,,mister y,,,you h,,,,,here ( said while stuttering and getting up from his chair)

Taehyung: i want my money ( said while sitting )

Principal: b,,,but m,,,mister i d,,,don't h,,,have m,,,money ( said while stuttering in fear )

Taehyung: then die ( said coldly)

Principal: no no m,,mister p,,please I beg y,,,you live me ( said while crying and bending infront of taehyung )

Taehyung: i gave you two time changes what you did that time ( said coldly)

Principal: my d,,daughter m,,,marriage w,,,was t,,,there so a,,,alll m,,,money I s,,,spend t,,,there n,,now I am not h,,,having m,,money ( said while stuttering and crying).

Jimin : it's your problem ( said to principal )

Principal : p,,please d,,don't k,,,kill me i h,,have f,,,family I h,,,have wife, d,,,daughter s,,,,son i love t,,,them I w,,,want to l,,,live w,,,with t,,,them h,,,happily ( said while crying)

Taehyung: when happiness is not in my account then not in your account also ( said and about to shoot but stopped)

Taehyung: ok I will give you a choose ( said coldly)

Principal: w,,,what is it ( said with some relief)

Taehyung; give me this collage

Principal: ( shock)

Taehyung: you can work here as chairman but owner i will be till you pay money ( said coldly )

Principal: y,,,you will g,,,give me ,c,,,,college a,,,after I pay y,,,you m,,,money till t,,then i am c,,,,chairman of this c,,,collage o,,,ok ok i a,,,am ok w,,,with t,,that ( said with relief and happy )

Author:( taehyung got up and went out of cabin and jimin followed him )

Jimin: mister why you left him ( asked taehyung)

Taehyung: because now I am going to meet my babyheart ,and I don't want to keep a bad mood

* You will come, you should come I will bring you **

                                   ( Word count:1085)

Seee you soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰