68, Y/n got hurt

Y/n: come you two

Mia: our plan worked ( happy)

Jungkook: not our ,my plan

Mark : now you will fight for that

Y/n: who's ever plan it is, worked right that is enough

Mark: no no now you alll fight from two days I am not able to see action movie

Mia: now for you we should fight ?

Mark : yess

Jungkook: STOP YOU ALL ( shouted to stop there fighting)

Jungkook: we are in front of principal office

Y/n: ok mia knock

Mia: jungkook knock

Jungkook: mark knock

Mark: y/n knock

Y/n : what ?I said to mia ?

Mia: i said to jungkook

Jungkook: i said to mark

Mark : i said to y/n

Y/n: ufff i will knock ( signed and knocked )

Author:( y/n Knocked and soon they heard " come in " voice ,y/n was confused)

Y/n pov:( i think I heard this voice somewhere ,,but where )

Author:( soon they went inside and when they went y/n was shock to see who was sitting on chair yes it was taehyung )

Taehyung: yes any problem

Mia: h,,,hmm j,,j,ungkook and mark were fighting outside ( said while stuttering as she know taehyung )

Taehyung: why ? ( Asked to jungkook and mark in cold voice)

Jungkook: mark started first ( said pointing at mark )

Mark: no he started first ( said while pointing at jungkook )

Taehyung: two of you go clean library ( said coldly)

Jungkook/mark: what ( jungshock)

Taehyung: hmm? Do I need to tell you again ( said coldly )

Jungkook/mark: we will do sir ( went out )

Taehyung: mia see them if they are doing there work or not ( said to mia )

Mia: ok sir

Author:( mia also started going out so y/n was also going back of her but taehyung stopped y/n and mia left )

Taehyung: you come here ( called y/n close)

Author:( y/n slowly slowly went near him and stands beside him )

Y/n: how did you became principal ( Said in shock )

Taehyung: i buyed this university

Y/n: oooo bye ( runs out of office room )

Taehyung: hey wait ( went off )

Taehyung: ufff this girl ( chuckled )

Author:( y/n soon went to library and saw jungkook and mark cleaning Library and mia sitting and seeing them ,y/n went and sat beside mia and was about to say something but mia stopped her and said )

Mia: listen ( pointing at jungkook and mark)

Jungkook: i want to not clean ( said while cleaning )

Mark: it was your plan ( angry on jungkook)

Jungkook: no ,,,i mean yes but you all agreed with it now you all should also do

Mark ; no no maybe I heard someone saying *NOT OUR , ONLY MINE * ( said as jungkook said this infront of office room)

Jungkook: whatever ( said and started cleaning)

Mark : i will die ( said while cleaning and he was full in sweat )

Jungkook: then die

Mark : not alone I will take you with me to heaven

Jungkook: sorry not heaven hell because in heaven there is no place for you

Mark : no problem you are with me so I am ok in hell also

Jungkook: no thanks I am single happy

Mark : i am also single happy

Y/n: stop you too ( she don't shouted as it is library )

Mia: do your work silently because of you two we are not able to attend our class

Jungkook/mark: what we did ( said together)

Mia: it was your plan

Mark : not mine it was plan of great hero JUNGKOOK ( said making weird faces)

Y/n: s,,,top you all ( said while laughing )

~TIME SKIP~

Author:( jungkook and mark completed cleaning Library and it was lunch so they went canteen and sat on chair and started eating but suddenly a boy came and bended on his knees ,when y/n saw that she stands up and that boy said )

Boy: i like you will you be my girlfriend ( said while showing a flower 🌹 red rose)

Author:( y/n was shock not only y/n but jungkook ,mark and mia also it was like something is going to happen )

OTHER SIDE

Author:( taehyung was sitting on his chair and was seeing y/n through his CCTV camera when he saw a boy proposing y/n he got angry and he started going towards canteen he was looking super angry no one can stop him now he went and hold that boy collar and started punching that boy ,y/n and mia was shock and jungkook and mark was standing there not stopping as they know he is dangerous)

Taehyung; how dare you to propose her ( in angry )

Taehyung: never think of that again or else your life will be more worst then hell ( still punching on that boy stomach )

Author:( now that boy was bleeding so y/n went and hold taehyung hands but taehyung was not stoping by mistake y/n fall down and and got hurt by a chair it was mistake as taehyung was hitting that boy and his hands got y/n and y/n fall and got hurt )

Y/n: ahhhh ( blood was coming from y/n forehead)

Author:( when taehyung heard that he fastly left that boy and came near y/n took her in bride style and started going towards nurse room ,soon they reached, he made y/n lay on bed and started treating her wounds by himself as today was holiday for nurse ,he bandaged her wounds and there were some tears in taehyung eyes y/n noticed that and was confused why he is crying for her )

Taehyung: are you ok ? Did you get just somewhere more ? Say me ( said in tears )

Author:( it was not like he was crying just there were some tears in his eyes that also if someone see close then it will look and he was holding y/n in bride style so she saw that and was confused but when he completed treating y/n and wiped his tears secretly )

Y/n: i a,,am ok y,,you n,,n,eed to not worry ( said calmly )

* In love one gets hurt then another gets pain *----💜-----

Written by me ⬆️

( Word count : 1070)

See you all soon 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜